Chapter 1

Percy stood on the edge of CBH with tears rolling down the side of his face. He looked back and saw all his 'friends' glaring back at him. Annabeth was at the very front, her hand interlaced with his brother Mark's hand. Percy bit back a cry of anguish as he turned around and walked away.

Percy ran for a very long time, never going into a city or town. Always staying in the forest where he killed any monster who dared challenge Percy. Percy learned many things during his exile. He learned how to kill more quickly. He learned how to hunt like a huntress and how to use a bow and arrow, and quickly surpassed Artemis' hunters in skill alone.

Percy Jackson, 21 years old, now known as The Hunter, silently stalked his prey. He had heard rumors that a large cat with impenetrable fur was roaming the forest killing demigods. Percy now hunted him down, not because of the demigods, but because he wanted to test out his new arrows and his hunting skills.

Percy suddenly stopped and listened to what sounded like snoring. With his keen senses and hunting experience, Percy managed to track down the monster. Percy silently nocked an arrow and aimed at the large cat. Time to see if his hide truly is impenetrable, Percy mused as he let the arrow fly.

Now, the old Percy Jackson would have probably hit the tree behind him or get himself, but now Percy is a master archer, not even Artemis can beat him.

Percy watched as his arrow hit the Nimean Lion. (is that how you spell it?) The arrow was made by a metal that Percy found on one of his long treks in the woods. He quickly found that it was stronger than any godly steel the Olympians have and can kill anything, even an immortal. Percy named the metal, Percium because he wanted to name something after himself.

The arrow spiraled across the space between Percy and the Lion. In seconds, the arrow pierced the monster's head. It let off a scream for a millisecond before it disintegrated into dust. As Percy got up, he heard another sound coming from the stream nearby.

Percy picks up the Nimean Lion's mane as a war prize and rushes silently to the stream. As he nears the stream, he hears a woman's voice screaming for help. Percy still being Percy, runs as fast as he could to help the woman. After a few seconds of none stop running, Percy comes across a clearing that's next to the stream.

In the clearing he sees a woman fighting off...what looks like a huge half crocodile, half man thing. The woman was wearing leather strips that did nothing to cover her stomach or her long curvy legs. Percy would have kept on watching the battle unfold when he snapped out of it and aimed an arrow at its head and let it fly.

Percy was sure that the arrow would kill the monster, but what surprised him was that the monster turned around with ungodly speed and reflexes and caught the arrow mid-flight. Percy stared at it in shock before quickly putting away his bow and taking out his improved Riptide.

It didn't look anything like it previously did. The blade was a glowing black that radiated an uncontrollable power like the sea, it was outlined by a glowing white metal that Percy found that seemed to tame and control the power of the sword. The handle was also black but it had a gem at the hilt that radiated more power than Zeus' thunderbolt.

The monster seemed to hesitate when it caught sight of Percy. Percy was known throughout all pantheons worldwide. No monster dared challenge Percy and live. That one moment of hesitation was all Percy needed to close the distance between them and bring the blade through the monster's scaly chest.

The monster roared in pain as it clutched its chest in disbelieve. 'My scales are impenetrable, your blade shouldn't have pierced my skin!' The monster screeched in disbelief.

Percy smiled under the dark green hood he wore. 'I am The Hunter, none crosses paths with me and lives' Percy hissed, his voice cold and emotionless.