A Middle Finger To The Anti-a-ha ASSHOLES In My Life

'Listen to something modern for once.'

How about YOU appreciate that the music YOU are listening to is by artists who were INSPIRED BY OLDER MUSIC???  When I found that my favourite band a few years ago were fans of New Order, I listened to New Order's music.  How about you do the same and have some appreciation for the fact that music doesn't just come from nowhere, it's inspired into someone's heart.

'I wouldn't be seen dead listening to music like that.'

Yeah, well I would have probably killed myself if I wasn't listening to them, so how about you heck off and go listen to the music that YOU find inspiring.

'Morten Harket isn't even that hot, he's UGLY.'

Well, I think that Ariana Grande is a toxic bitch, Tom Holland looks way too young to be hot and that Jojo Siwa is a waste of space who wears too much makeup and wears skirts that are WAYYYY too short, she's such a bad influence.  How do you like THAT bitch???  At least Morten can actually SING and he has undeniable TALENT.

'Oh my god, he's 59?  How can you actually show your face after admitting to liking someone who's nearly sixty?'

Easy.  Age is a number.  The thing is, I'm not superficial.  Yes, I will say that all of a-ha are fucking GORGEOUS, but even if they weren't, I'd still love them.  If you are an asshole, but you look great, I hate you.  If you are a great person, but have wonky teeth, spots, a huge nose, messy hair and absolutely NO MUSCLES/CURVES (depending on gender) then I will judge you for your personality, not your looks.  If you are a great person and you just so HAPPEN to look good too, then that's a good thing :)  That's where we stand with Morten.  Okay, after that?  The age.  Right.  I'm 13.  My boyfriend is 15, 16 later on this year.  We met through a club that we both go to, we've been together for a month, but kind of together aka we were kissing but we weren't technically boyfriend and girlfriend, for about eighteen months.  That's creepy to some people.  But not to me.  A 23-month-age-gap isn't creepy.  I'll probably freak a little when I realise that I'm 14 (by that point) and my boyfriend is old enough to drive a motorbike legally in this country, but that doesn't play a part in our relationship.  I'm not dating him because he's older, and it's not putting me off either.  So, by the end of this year, my boyfriend will be 16 and my main celebrity heartthrob will be 60.  Creep you out?  Well, I'm fine with that.  Age is a number.  If you let that get in the way of your life, then that's you choice, but I am 100%  FINE with the age gap between me and Morten, as a celebrity crush (not in real life, I wouldn't be comfortable dating someone 46 years older than me even if I was 20).  And guess what?  I'm not going to suddenly get self-conscious and start denying my love for him overnight just because you point out that stupid age gap.  In fact, I'm just going to be even MORE pushy about it.  So THERE.  Fuck off if you have an issue with it.  The artists you listen to are young enough for you to date in real life.  I'm uncomfortable with the fact that Billie Eilish is so famous and she's only three years older than me, she was born the same year and my boyfriend.  So there.

FUCK YOU YOU JUDGEMENTAL CUNTS FOR SAYING THIS SHIT.  I WILL NOT BE 'KINKSHAMED' EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT EVEN A FUCKING KINK FOR THIS, I WILL NOT BE JUDGED, AND I WILL NOT PUT WITH IT.  SO FUCK OFF YOU ASSHOLES.

And I'm pretty sure that other fans here won't deny that this is annoying.

I've got to go now so bye :)