part 1

Every girl has an fairytale dreams about marriage. Girls live with their imaginary partner to Moon and back and wish to see them soon and shower all their love to them. But not always things go on the same way. And here I am, Avni Neil Khanna who had the most unique introduction on her first office party of her husband she attended.

"Hello Mrs. Juhi, sorry that I wasnt able to attend u guys wedding" an old aunty addressed me at one of the office party and me and Neil attended.

"Avni, I am Avni Neil Khanna" I forced to smile at her while her face hung. Was that due to surprise or shock. Only god knows.

But something was clear for me that day. People are goanna hurt me with this tag with still more days. Till they get used to digest the fact of our marriage.

U know what, Neil remarried when he last time visited Mumbai. Not even a week after the approval of divorce with his first wife and  today has has bought her here too.

Office staffs were gossiping loud enough for me to hear.  Was that intentional, I wondered.

I shuddered my thoughts. Not that we loved each other before marriage. Not that I am his first here. But still I believe in what life has in store for me.

But as a girl it hurts me to know that I was not his first love, first life, first person to live with, first to dream with for the future.

He had his love life before. He had his happiness with other girl before. He builded this fort for her comfort. And since she left him I was replaced forcefully with him. I even don't know weather he may love me anytime. But still I have to act positively. But at the end of the day I long for his love selfishly and helplessly.

"Ji Bebe" Neil smiled as he took the call. His eyes searched for avni as soon as Bebe mentioned about her.

"She will be here only bebe. Boliyae Kya baat hai" Neil gave an genuine smile after this long time.

He was healing himself from the tragedy that his first marriage bought into his life. Avni was the new Ray of hope for him to heal his wrecked heart. He found the solace in her.

"Puthar, love is the way to lead an relationship and trust is the foundation for it. Avni is here with u in the trust that u will be with her no matter what. Just don't forget that all she is expecting from you is love" bebe smiled as Neil replied, "I will take care of her Bebe. Till the last breathe" he promised as he cut the call.

His eyes Immediately searched for his bride. Drapped in red saree free of fleets she was standing at the corner of the stage with her back facing him. Hands full of red Bangles indicating their new relationship her wavy hairs were playing magic with the wind. He slowly steps towards her smiling in happiness as his eyes finally found her.

Passing by he heard the comments loud to his ears.

Looks like Neil is all set with his second innings. What a maal she is, one of his employer passed such a filthy comment about her. His tracks stopped as he heard them. He turned to take a look at them enough for them to shudder in fear.

"How dare u" Neil fisted his hands to give a punch on his face stopped by Avni. She held his wrist easing his knuckles as she dragged him out of the scene.

"Why did you stop me Avni" Neil grabbed her arms forcefully shacking her in anger.

"Because there is no use of arguing with them" she replied softly as her hands went to his chest to calm his raising heartbeat due to the verge.

"They can't speak like this" he replied softening a little.

"And u can't argue them Neil. At the end it's u only which matters to me. Not their comments" his eyes glistening at her concern.
"I don't deserve this" he holded her cheeks softly careseeing her skin. Running his thumb pad arround her cheeks stroking her tensed skin.

Avni smiled at him. He lost his count that they were still in the public place. Far from the noice of people who were left startled by the couples and now are been gossiping about Neil's temper.

"That's ok" she rubbed his arms as he squeezed his eyes shut in angriness while one hand still grabbing her cheeks.

"I know Avni this is hard for u"he mumbled at her with teary eyes while she looked at him with her eyes glistening in surprise.

"With u, I can face it" Avni smiled at Neil enwrapping their fingers together, she pulled him and they walked inside the party confidently.

Second marriages are another chance to establish things right of all those that went wrong. And avneil are all set to make it right.

XXXXXXXXXX

So this is basically an message about how broken person works on second marriage.

It's hard for them. As it's hard for us.

Written long back I have altered this.

Do tell me how this is with ur comments.

Much love,
Prinku 💖