Happy x Reader (Singing with You is a Blast)

It's been 2 years since I moved to Jollywood and it's been amazing. I started walking down the streets of Jollywood when I saw the dwarf that changed your life. It was Happy. I really liked Happy more than friends. There was something about is upbeat attitude and positivity that made my heart pound every time I saw him walking by. Both of us would always spend time together and sing while he played his guitar. I didn't know what I was feeling but sooner or later I had a feeling that was strong towards Happy. He soon noticed me and came up to me. "Heigh Hello (Y/n). H-How's a goin", he asked while scratching the back of his head. I loved it when he did that it was super cute. I blushed as you answered. "Good w-what about y-you"? "Oh, I'm doing well. Hey I was wondering i-if you wanted to maybe go somewhere with me", he asked. I started blushing madly. "S-sure", I stuttered as he took my hand and went to a nice meadow. I was amazed it was so beautiful. He got out his guitar and started to play "Can't help falling in Love with you". I couldn't help to sing with him. "Take my hand, Take my whole life to. For I can't help falling in love with you." Once we finished our eyes locked. My face felt so warm but I couldn't look away. His eyes were just so mesmerizing. "Ya know (Y/n) there's something I've been meaning to tell you for a few years actually", he chuckled. "Wh-what is it Happy". "This might sound really silly, but I had this slight crush on you since you came to Jollywood. I thought that it was nothing serious but whenever I would see you it made my heart skip a beat. Silly right", he said. I couldn't believe it he does like me. How come I never noticed it before. "If you want to just stay friends it's oka-", he said as I interrupted his confession with a passionate kiss. Soon he leads in and kissed me back. I couldn't believe it All my dreams were coming true. "I'll take that as a "You like me back", he said with a sly look on his face. "Yes heh heh".