Chapter 2:Twilight ll

For the past few days I felt like I was being followed. While there was a viral news in school going on that our class teacher has psychopath son in his house.
I was busy coping notes during the interval when Woojin came to me and said," Hey!!"
I looked at him and said," what."
"The kids are planning to visit Mr. Parks home tonight, you in." Woojin said with an exciting voice. "Are you crazy??." I asked
"I heard he has taken the history paper to his home and he is going to be out tonight for the teachers gathering at the diner." Woojin said. I did badly in my history test and mom told me she would take away all my comics and games if I had less than 10 so I agreed to go with Woojin.
That night four of us, Woojin,Chearyeon, Yugyeom and me went to Mr.Park's house. The house was far from the town, a little into the woods. We swallowed as we made our way from the open window. We quietly walked inside the living room and I saw the history paper. I went to the table and started rewriting some of the wrong answers. Woojin was with me, Chearyeon and Yugyeom had gone to find the physcopath son. They went to the cellar. After a while I heard screaming, Yugyeom came running and went outside. Chearyeon was screaming,"Help me." I went down quickly.
I saw a man chained and chearyeon was in front of it. I pulled up chearyeon and was about to run

 I pulled up chearyeon and was about to run

when I heard,"wa...water." I looked at the man and saw desparation in his eyes. Chearyeon ran and Woojin came inside the cellar. He pulled me, when we reached the living room, I let go of his hand and went to the kitchen, searching for water. "What are you doing? We need to get out." Woojin said worriedly. "Just a minute." I answered back. I found a glass, I opened the tap but there was no water, I looked at the dining table and saw red juice in the mixer. I poured the juice in th glass, went down the cellar and placed it in front of the man. The man began drinking, I went up and ran outside with Woojin.