.2

sorry for the wait, im terrible at this

||
||

Michael knew he fucked up, but the thoughts were to consuming. All he could think about was how he ruins everything and can't be happy. Even being with his princess, he wasn't truly happy yet he loves Luke with his whole heart. He knew he had to apologize, so he dialed up the younger boys number and hit 'call'.

He sat waiting, bouncing his foot lightly against the carpeted floor. A young woman's voice came out of the speaker and announced, "Sorry, the number you called is either busy or not a real number. Please try again later." Michael decided to just text the younger boy a small paragraph to show he cares. After putting his phone down, he took a peak at the faint white lines on his wrist, picked his phone back up and called his plug.

A small beat up Jeep pulled up at Michael's apartment and a tan tattooed boy got out and just walked right into the apartment.

"You gotta stop this Mike. You know it's becoming too much." the darker skinned boy said with a sigh

Michael just grabbed the small bag and handed Calum the $20 bill. After shutting the door he grabbed a small pipe from a drawer beside his couch with a matching lighter. The red haired boy smoked both grams alone before grabbing his phone once again.

He texted Lukes number multiple times before realizing he wasn't going to get an answer back. His glossy eyes started tearing up and he groggily got up and headed to the bathroom knowing he shouldn't do what he was about to do. He looked in the mirror with disgust with himself before he did something he would regret later. After, Michael put his bracelets back onto his wrists and walked towards his bed climbing in and heading into a deep sleep. Little did he know, Luke was going through his own battle himself.

Daddys Little Boy || Mukeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें