Chapter Fifteen: Love Bird's

Começar do início

"Anna-"

"Hi, yes, I was wondering if you had any bunk bed's with the slide?" I questioned, turning around to lean my back on the edge of the counter while I twirled a pierce of my long brown hair with my left hand. "What color is that? You're okay with hot pink, right babe?"

"I-"

"Awesome. And how big are those bed's?" I questioned the phone while Harry tried to give me the signal to abort my mission - which was basically him waving his hands around, occasionally making a large 'X' with his arms and a lot of shaking his head. "Single? Hmm, that'll be perfect. Okay, how much will that coast exactly?" I turned from Harry and leaned onto the counter while I looked at my hand, trying to hide the smirk on my face.

"Awesome, I'd like to order-"

My phone was snatched from my hand and I turned just to catch his expression. "She won't be needing any bunk bed's, she's not a child and - hello?" He looks at my phone and then back to me. "You didn't call them, did you?"

"Nope, though it's always fun to teach a perverted boy a lesson."

We stared at each other for a moment before I legged it with Harry chasing my tail. I ran to straight into the side of the dining table and my hands flew to my hip. "I've been shot!" I dramatically fell to my knee's as I tried to stop feeling the sharp pain that the damn table gave me.

Then Harry bent down and picked me up and placed me on the table. "You're not gonna demand a bunk bed now, are you?" I say, still holding onto my slowly pain dulling hip.

"Nope." He leans forward and I lean back. "What are you doing that for?" He ask's curiously.

"You're going to try to get even with me, I'm not stupid." I scoffed, trying to figure out how he'd get even for the shower thing - wait, he wouldn't know about that just yet, would he? Leaning forwards again I rolled my shoulder's while I watched Harry reach up and grab my chin.

"It was just a bunk bed tease love, nothing bad about it."

"Um, yeah" I smiled at him before he peck's my lips.

"So why are you worried?"

"I don't know, maybe you actually wanted the bunk bed's and is let down it was a joke."

"You could never let me down Anna, well, except that time in Mario Kart-"

"Liam gave me the blue shell! It wasn't my fault!" I pulled out of his hand that held my chin and glared at him.

"Ah-ha." Harry pulled me forwards and I turned my face away from him, to get a kiss on the cheek instead of the lips. I'm not fool, I know that he could possibly know about the shower thing already. Well, there's only a few ways to find out. . .

"I don't like your shirt."

"It's a tank-top. And I like it very much." I mused, glancing down at my 'I'd get sleazy for Ron Weasley' tank top.

In the following silence I reached up and touched Harry's hair to find it slightly oilier than when he get's out of the shower - just forget what I just said. I still had my hand in his curl's while he played with my right hand, until someone entered the room and pulled my attention way from trying to estimate when he last showered.

"Niall?" I stared in shock before I slipped off of the table and planted myself in front of a black eyed, busted up lip and purple bruised cheek Niall. "What happened?" My eyes raked his body to see that his knuckles were also a purple-ish black. My hands reached up for his face while he silently let me tilt his head back in forth while I stared at the different colours of his eye and hist busted up lip.