🖤Luci x Attractive Angel Reader💝

Beatrice is the person the reader is attached to, like Luci and Bean. The reader is also the size of Luci, and the reader can shift into the snake above.

This was requested.

(Readers P.O.V)

Me and Beatrice were moving to Dreamland. Why? I just joined her, and I thought that in order to fix her, I had to move away from her current home, away from her criminal record. It won't be easy, and I know nothing about Dreamland, just for the fact that it has a pleasant name. I learned quite soon that things aren't ever what they seem.

This kingdom was plagued, both literally and figuratively. Dead bodies falling left and right, I could practically smell the sinful people here.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" Beatrice asked with sparkle in her eyes, "last time I checked, you were trying to get me out of debauchery."

"I didn't think to check what this place is like, we were in a rush," I said, slightly flustered. "I'm tired of running around, it already took a while to get here. I suppose we will simply have to make due here," and with that, she was off before I could stop her. I decided I would take a brake as well. This may not seem like progress, but compared to her original state, we have taken an enormous step towards her rehabilitation.

~Time skip brought to you by goofy Elfo~

Damn that girl, where is she? She hasn't come back to the house we had bought, (well, I bought), and it's past midnight. It'd be a pity if she had got arrested and executed already. I slid into an alleyway, slightly worried. I slithered out as a purely white serpent, and slipped through the crowd.

I overheard I couple of men saying that there is a drinking contest in a pub close to here that has been going on for ours, only two people left, one happened to be a cloaked mysterious stranger, exactly what Beatrice was wearing last time I had seen her. I listened no more, as I rushed to said pub, without thinking of my surroundings. People shrieked, as I glided on the floor and into the pub.

I was about to get to Beatrice, but a wretched looking man that reeked of alcohol had gripped my neck and hoisted me up, for everyone to see. And everyone stopped what they were doing, except for Beatrice. She was still gulping that toxic beverage.

"I wonder how much money I can get for this beauty!" He slurred.

I had stopped struggling, to give him some confidence, and just as he began to loosen his grip, I practically flew out of his reach, and straight to Beatrice. For someone so drunk, she knew what to do. The woman stood and plunged through everyone, and with that, she can no longer dress as a mysterious cloak person.

When we got out, I finally had time to think about something. I had seen a demon, but I couldn't tell which one he was stuck with. I'm guessing the girl that Beatrice was playing against, because the elf seemed too... innocent? Or wack? Not certain. All I know, the demon was attractive, but no time to think about that now. No chance we will see them again.

We did.

To be continued! My first proper cliffhanger, wowie.