Sherane!?!?!

Kennedy P.O.V.

" I GOT THE JUICE,I GOT THE JUUUIIIICCCEEEEE!!!" I yelled jumping on my bed singing my new found love Chance The Rapper 'Juice',and drinking my Smart Water at the same time. Today was Saturday,2 days before the first day of Senior year,and I'm bout happy asf. Welp let me see,I'm still the same Kennedy that I was 5years ago,still don't like people, still fighting, still not taking shit from nobody. But somethings have changed I'm not little Ken that had no body,braces,short,head to big for my body. My attitude still the same,but my body's not. I'm 5'4 1/2,still got hazel eyes,still got dreads,c-cup boobs,flat stomach, thick asf,big booty. People tell me I have the perfect dream body,but I don't I'm very very insecure but at the same time I'm not like if you tell me I'm ugly,imma be like *inserts Waka Flacko photo* okay. I know that I'm ugly,I tell myself that everyday but at the same time I think I'm the baddest,sexiest thing walking and breathing. And I still got beef with that stiff weave,rat looking ass bitch Sherane. Nas is still the love of my life,Waffle House is still my favorite place in the world.  Still fuck with the Black Hippy Crew,Q still wear bucket hats,Jay Rock voice got deep as shit,Kendrick still got big ass ears,and Soul still well you know Soul,Oh and I found out Soul got Steven Johnson-Syndrome that's why he wears shades his eyes are light sensitive and he lost pigment of his lip skin,but everyone that they were black because he smoked to much but nah he just started smoking recently.

"Ummm, baby you can come shake that ass on big daddy Q" I heard a voice say behind me,I turned to see Q and the rest of Black Hippy in my room. I quickly turned off my radio,pulled my yoga shorts down and threw on a plain white tee shirt cause all I had on was a bra and yoga shorts.

'Nah, take yo clothes back off you was fine the way you were before" Q said

"Yeah, and keep dancing we don't mind" Dot said adding his 2cents.

"Shut up,and get out" I said pointing to the door

"Why you gotta be so hostile" Soul said

"How did you guys even get in my house?" I asked rolling my eyes

"Oh your mom let us in before she left"Jay said

"My mom left a hour ago" I said staring at them

"Oh we know,we just eating, ya mom makes some bomb ass lasagna and kool-aid" Dot said texting on his phone

"I made the damn kool-aid and thanks"I told him

"But forreal we came by cause Dot having girl issues" Jay told me "and since yous a girl we thought you could help"he finished

"I'm a lady" I told him "but what's going on Kendrick talk to me baby" I told him

"Well I've been talking to this girl for awhile and she did me wrong before but I did her wrong too,but now we back talking or whatever and I wanna make her mines" he told me

"Who is she?" I asked curious

"We don't even know"Q said

"Sherane" Kendrick blurted out. We all looked at him in shock.

"Nigga, big booty Sherane?" Soul asked

"Sherane from Paramount?" Jay asked

"Sherane that Kennedy punched when we was in middle school?" Q asked

"Sherane that I got beef with?" I asked

"THE SAME SHERANE THAT SET YOU UP!?!?!?!" We all screamed at him at once. All he did was nod while smiling at a text he just got.

Soul shook his head "I'm disappointed Dot,but if that's what you want then I guess I'm cool with it you my nigga just be careful"

"Nigga the fact that you said 'I did her wrong too' im just curious um you fucked another girl and she set yo ass up them two whole different categories in messing up in a relationship" Q said