| BONUS CHAPTER |

Start from the beginning

Vicki locked eyes with Pauly who couldn't stop watching as she walked closer and closer to him.

Vin patted him on the back as he had to turn for a second to wipe his eyes.

"She looks amazing mate." Vin said making Pauly nod.

"I can't believe she's marrying me." Pauly said.

"I can." Vin said making Pauly smile at his bestfriend/brother.

As Vicki stood in front of Pauly who gladly excepted her hand that was given to him by her father who patting him on the shoulder before moving and sitting in his seat.

"Vick, you... i'm speechless." Pauly said making Vicki smile.

"You look very handsome yourself." Vicki said as she stood beside him and the priest began the ceremony.

"Friends, we have joined here today to share with Paul Delvecchio and Victoria Rose Farley an important moment in their lives." The priest began.

"Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one." He said making Vicki and Pauly smile at the words that were correctly true.

As the ceremony went on, it was soon time to say their vows.

"Victoria, would you like to go first?" The priest asked as Vicki nodded while clearing her throat.

"I, Victoria Rose Farley, take you, Paul Delvecchio, to be my husband, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow." Vicki said flashing a smile at Pauly who just stared at her with so much love in his eyes.

"I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." Vicki said.

"Okay, Pauly it's your turn." The priest said, Pauly nodded.

"I, Paul Delvecchio take you Victoria Rose Farley to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live." Pauly said making Vicki wipe away a few tears.

"That was beautiful. Now for the exchanging of rings." The priest said as Pauly turned to Vin who placed the rings in his hand, he turned back and placed his ring in Vicki before holding her hand again.

"Victoria, please repeat after me." The priest said. "I Victoria Rose Farley give you Paul Delvecchio this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." Vicki said before sliding the silver ring onto Pauly's finger with a smile.

"I, Paul Delvecchio give you Victoria Rose Farley this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." Pauly said sliding the ring onto Vicki's finger.

"By the power vested in me by the State of New Jersey, I now pronounce you husband and wife.  You may now kiss the bride." The priest said before Pauly pulled Vicki into his arms and pressed his lips against hers while clapping and cheering was surrounding them.