| BONUS CHAPTER |

Start from the beginning

"No sweetheart, you look absolutely gorgeous." Donna said stepping into the room, kissing Layla's head before giving Vicki a cuddle.

" Donna said stepping into the room, kissing Layla's head before giving Vicki a cuddle

"Today's the day, honey." Donna said.

"I just wish Sophie was here with me, she should be standing by my side." Vicki said sighing as she thought about her beautiful best friend who she missed dearly.

"I know it's hard honey, but she's here with you, you know that and she'd be so proud of you." Donna said brushing the single tear that was about to fall from Vicki's eye.

"I know, I have her favorite flowers in my bouquet." Vicki said showing Donna who smiled.

"And she would have really appreciated that

"And she would have really appreciated that." Donna said squeezing Vicki's hand before kissing her forehead.

"Now, let's get you down that aisle." Donna said hooking Vicki's arm with hers, walking her out of the room and down the stairs where her dad was waiting.

As soon as he seen her, he had to wipe his eyes.

"How do I look, dad?" Vicki asked grabbing his hand.

"You look just gorgeous sweetheart, I am so proud of you." He said kissing her cheek making her smile.

"Thank you dad." Vicki said.

"Are you ready honey?" He asked making Vicki nod.

"I've been ready for years." Vicki said making her dad smile as he helped her down the step and onto the grass and rose petals that she walked along.

"Im really glad that you found someone like Pauly." He said as they walked, Vicki's bridesmaids in front of them.

"I'm really glad dad, thank you." Vicki said before they turned a bend and was immediately in front of their families and friends who gasped at the sight of her.