Chapter 2 phone call

I wake up,with the sun in my in face, I check my alarm, that didn't go off since its the school holidays and i don't start year 9 til next week. I snuggle up with my dooner but eventually get up. I slowly walk to my bathroom, and hop in the shower, I walk out ten minutes later feeling refreshed and clean, like I always do. I dry my long blonde hair until its completely dry, which takes around half an hour. I brush my teeth with my minty freshness tooth paste. I finish as I glance in the mirror as I see my perfect white teeth. " thank goodness, I had braces for 5 years, so worth it" I say to myself. Just before I start my morning make-up routine, my phone rings, "hello" I answer politely. All I saw was a number appear on my screen. " hello Delia". They say very slowly. " how do u know my name?" I say as I start To worry. " I've been watching you". I quickly hurry over to my window, I peak out over the back yard and left side of my house. " not there" they say again. " who are you and want to you want?" I say most suddenly, wanting enough of this creep. " I want you, and I, well haha I'm your worst nightmare". They say threw laughter. I hung up and place my phone in my pocket, taking deep breaths. After convincing myself that it was all in my head I start my make up routine. I walk away from the bathroom feeling quite pleased with my art work and slide into my walk in wardrobe. I pick a cute shirt, to go with my short denim jeans and just some slip on shoes. By the time I exit my room I've completely forgot about the phone call. I go down to the kitchen and help myself to some cereal. " how'd u sleep?" my dad asks. " alright, you?" I reply. " same, how about you unpack the boxes today". He questions. " sure, I was just wondering if I could explore the neighbour, maybe say hello?". " yea, just be back by 1:00, love you, bye". " bye". I quietly eat my breakfast at the table, while checking on my instagream status. After that I walk out the door and into the path. I decided that I'll walk down the road, then back up again, and say hello to the first neighbour, if there nice, I'll stay round otherwise I'll just go to the milk bar and buy some stuff. Just to get the start of the day rolling along. after 20 minutes I walk down the road, then back up again. I knock onto the next doors house. An lady in her late thirties answered the door. " hello. How can I help you. " oh, hi I'm delia, I just moved in from next door. " aww, lovely, I'm Jenna, I was just leaving but my two sons will keep you company, brad, jake, I have someone for you to met.