"Come on Wolfhard!"The dark skinned boy said and the boy glared at me one more time and walked out of the cafeteria with his friends.

Wolfhard.

-

When I walked in chemistry I sat down in the first seat I saw.

Everyone was sitting down in pairs but no one was sitting next to me,I mean I didn't really care,I think I could do a better work all by myself than with someone.

I looked around the class and there was one of the Grace's friends,blonde long hair and green eyes.

She was sitting next to Wolfhard.
I didn't care about him but I felt curiosity about knowing his name.

Wolfhard and the blonde girl were kissing in the table next to mine,well she was kissing him,he looked bored.

I felt like throwing up so I looked away and just then a guy sat next to me and smiled at me and I smiled back.

"I'm Romeo,nice to meet you."He smiled.

"I'm Millie"I said and he nodded.

"Nice name."He smirked and I giggled.

"Are you new here?"I asked still smiling.

"Yes,actually."He laughed. "I come from London."

"Wait really?!"I smiled wider. "I love London!I want to visit it so bad,it's such a beautiful city!"

"I guess it's beautiful ."He shrugged. "But you're more."

I blushed and looked down still smiling like an idiot.

"I'm sorry,I shouldn't have said that,we just met."He corrected his words.

"It's okay."I smiled again. "Really."

I looked away blushing and once again,that Wolfhard was looking at us,looks like he got tired of kissing that girl.

He had that look on his face,like he knew who I was but didn't remember.

I looked away trying to ignore him but I could still feel his stare on us.

Why was he staring at me so much?

Just then the teacher walked in smiling.

She was a brunette woman and she looked happy.

"Hello class,I'm Mrs.Ryder and I'll be your Chemistry teacher."She said. "Okay some of you remember me from last year and some of you don't so I'm gonna check the list let's see if I know everyone."

I had never seen her,I wonder why.

"Okay,um,Iris Apatow yeah,Porter Yeah,Yeah,Yeah,oh look who we got,Wolfhard!"She smiled and looked up towards him.

I turned around to look at him and he was smirking at the teacher.

"Hello Winona."He said and I found his voice really attractive,I had only heard him once. "Missed me?"

Why did he call the teacher by her name?

"Yeah,Yeah,you better behave Wolfhard."She said and he chuckled.

She kept checking the list and she knew every single person.

"Okay,let's see,um...Weasley Yeah,wheeler yeah,oh here it is!Brown and Beckham."She smiled and looked up searching for us.

"Here."Romeo smiled and she looked at us with a really wide smile.

"Hello Romeo And Millie."She said.

"You mean Juliet?"Someone in the class said and almost everyone laughed.

I blushed and looked down embarrassed.

"It's okay"Romeo smiled trying to cheer me up.

"well let's sta-"Mrs.Ryder got cut and I got confused. "Wolfhard!"

I turned around and there he was,kissing the blonde girl once again.
I would be embarrassed to do that in a class.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry"He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You're sorry you're sorry"Mrs.Ryder mimicked him rolling her eyes.
She was a cool teacher.I liked her.

"Wolfhard and Beckham exchange places please."She said.

You have to be kidding me.

Suddenly,Everyone looked at me.

Shit,I said it out loud.

"I don't wanna sit with her"Wolfhard said and I rolled my eyes again.

"Yeah well I don't care"The teacher said and I groaned.

Romeo grabbed his book and walked towards Wolfhard's seat.

"Come on Winona anywhere but there."Wolfhard Said.

"No Finn,there,now."She said pointing to the now empty seat next to me.

So his name was Finn.

He groaned and sat next to me.

"Okay students we're gonna start opening page 59 and checking if the reaction is real or not with our pairs or alone,you choose."She said.

"I don't wanna do it with you."I said and opened my book.

"Really?What a pity,I was so excited to work with you."He said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes AGAIN.

I already hated him so much.
This guy was an asshole.

Next chapter's the party,I'm sorry I had to do this one first so they could meet before the party!!
Love you guys and don't forget to vote!
Xoxo
-V