| CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN |

Comenzar desde el principio

"Same as me!" Deena yelled.

Soon in walked Danielle and Sophie making Vicki squeal.

"Hello mama." Sophie said as Vicki hugged her. "Hello princess Layla."

"She is loving the attention right now." Vicki said making Danielle and Sophie laugh.

"Like mother, like daughter." Danielle said making Vicki agree.

A bunch of other women came, Vicki went and greeted them before they started chatting and laughing.

"Okay everyone! For you's who don't know I am Vicki's sister." Jenni said standing in front of everyone. "And also princess Layla's godmother."

"We planned this day for Vicki who is a sister to all and apart of each and is classified as our family." Nicole said making Vicki smile.

"Vicki has always stuck up for each and everyone of us and we can not wait to see her as a mother which i know she'll be incredible at." Jenni said making Vicki get teary.

"We are also very excited for princess Layla to arrive who already has her mommy but mostly her daddy wrapped around her finger." Nicole said making everyone laugh.

"So I hope you enjoy today, celebrating Vicki becoming a mother and for a beautiful princess to arrive into our lives." Jenni said.

"To Vicki and Princess Layla!" Everyone cheered making Vicki smile.

After everyone had some food to eat and had a drink, Jenni and Nicole suggested the first game of the day.

Guess the measurement of Vicki's belly.

Jenni and Nicole gave everyone different pieces of string before Vicki went around in a circle letting each person to circle Vicki's belly with the string.

"And the winner is, Donna!" Jenni yelled making everyone clap and cheer.

"Well done Donna!" Vicki said hugging her mother in law while handing the bottle of wine and a box of chocolate.

"Okay next game, drink up baby!" Nicole yelled handing everyone except Vicki of course a baby bottle with soda inside.

"Okay, so whoever drink the whole bottle first, wins." Jenni said.

Everyone got ready and as soon as Nicole yelled start, the girls tilted their heads back and tried to drink the fastest.

"And the winner is. . . Danielle!" Jenni yelled handing Danielle a bottle of wine and some flowers.

"Last game guys! We left the best for last." Nicole said. "Guess the baby food!"

The women went insane with laughter. Vicki was happy to see everyone was enjoying the games.

Vicki blindfolded everyone before spoon feeding each person with different flavors of baby food.

One person -"Pear!" "Nope!"

Second person - "Apple!" "Nope!"

Third person - "Pumpkin!" "Nope!"

Fourth person - "Mashed Peas!" "Yep!"

"Congratulations, Sam!" Vicki yelled making Sam smile and hug Vicki.

"I hope you had fun everyone, now it's time for the mother to be to open the presents." Jenni said moving Vicki to the middle of the room, and surrounded her with the presents.

"Okay, this one is from Sophie." Vicki said blowing Sophie a kiss before beginning to open the present.

"Aw, Sophie! These are adorable!" Vicki said smiling at the onsies Sophie had bought.