Characters

Duske Grayling (Nishikage Seiya):
The oldest in the gang. His powers make him no longer feel the cold and read people's minds. He wants to protect the others at all costs, especially his best friend, Heath Moore, and the youngest member, Lucian Sky. He's Lucian's guide through their journey home.

Solomon Owle (Michiba Atsunori):
A small guy with dark blue eyes can breath underwater and catch prey underwater. He often catches his friends fish to eat and picks up items from under the water.

Oleander Meadows (Kousaka Ranto):
A short guy who can sing anyone to sleep, even if they are taller than him, and sings in a high pitch to irritate anyone back if they irritate him. Watches over the gang as they sleep. He can also go days without sleep.

Piers Thornton (Sakuraba Haruki):
A guy with tanned skin. Can jump high and can move large objects out of his way. He often has to pull Bud off Lucian. He also loves climbing trees to reach fruit for his other friends.

Bud Bloome (Hanazaki Taizen):
A tall guy with a scar though his right eye can break anything. Often blames everything on Lucian, but is more empathetic than he seems on the outside.

Willow Proude (Tanizaki Yoshiya):
A tall guy with long white hair. He can speak to animals, nature and teaches Lucian to talk again. He is also very kind hearted and protective. Often speaks to the stars for advice and passes it on to his friends.

Reid Rivers (Okuno Horsomichi):
A guy who is often mistaken for a girl. He can go days without food and water. He can also sense other's feelings. He loves telling stories around the fire.

Wolf Redwood (Okano Kousuke):
A tall guy with sharp blue eyes who can sniff out anything, no matter whether it's in the air, on the ground or close by. He is skilled in building and creativity.

Raven Vale (Kusaka Gen):
Can sense danger even if it's far away and can put his hand in fire without getting burnt.

Heath Moore (Nosaka Yuuma):
A kid who was abandoned by his parents, suffers a brain tumour from the testing lab, and can see far away. He protects his friends at all cost. He just wants attention and love but doesn't show it. Explains Takemi's past to everyone.

Leif Bolt (Haoto Ichiya):
A brave guy who can howl like a wolf, and fights and hunts like one, too. He often jumps out on the other members to scare them which he finds funny. He plays with his food to try and amuse the other members.

Lucian Sky (Takemi Kousuke):
The youngest of the gang. He is known as the failure in the lab, being left in his cage after losing the ability to see or speak. As punishment for his escape, he gets a tracker injected into his hand and can only communicate by pulling on the other members' hair. He normally only responds to Duske (Nishikage), Heath (Nosaka) and Willow (Yoshiya). Has a hidden power along the story.

Jordan Greenway (Midorikawa Ryuuji):
A young guy with green hair and black eyes who comes across the gang one stormy night. He loves talking in riddles and cooking the gang food.

Elliot Ember (Haizaki Ryouhei):
A young guy with sharp eyes. He can come across cocky, but helps the gang when needed.

Itsuke and Mitsuko Ember (Haizaki Itsuke and Mitsuko):
The parents of Elliot. Itsuke comes across one of the gang and takes him back home to treat his wounds while Mitsuko tries her best to track the boys parents down.

Astram Schiller (Kira Seijirou):
A man who pays for Lucian and Heath's operation. He is Xavier's father and looks after the kids in the orphanage.

Xavier Schiller (Kira Hiroto):
A boy who often can come across as a jerk. He is friends with Elliot Ember. He takes the gang to his dad, and tells them his dad will pay for the operations of Lucian and Heath.

Othman Laspic (Midouin Munetada):
Allows any transactions of the lab men to be completed.

Aadeel:
One of the five men in the lab. He makes fake mental heath reports on the gang, and when he calls the police, he makes out that a patient has run away from the mental hospital.

Agambir:
A man who used to be a doctor but suffered a breakdown and came to love labs and kidnapping. He works alongside Aadeel.

Draven:
The one who breaks the news to Heath about his brain tumour. He works alongside Raden.

Varen:
He studies the brains, blood and bones of the gang. He loves taking bloody samples of them and looking into them.

Raden:
He works alongside Draven. He writes down the results from the gang and fakes the reports to make out that the gang are kept in a mental hospital.