| CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE |

Start from the beginning

"Really?! I thought it was just going to be us three?" Nicole asked.

"Now it's four." Jenni said as Vicki walked up the stairs and started to get ready.

"How you been feeling Nicole, still having morning sickness?" Vicki asked

"Yes and i'm horny all the time." Nicole said making Vicki laugh.

"I hated my first trimester." Vicki said shaking her head.

"You look so beautiful, how?!" Nicole yelled making Vicki smile.

"You look gorgeous Nicole, you've only got a small bump, so you can wear anything." Vicki said running her hand on her bump, feeling the baby move slightly.

"You still manage to look stunning." Nicole said hugging Vicki.

"So do you." Vicki said before Jenni walked out and they left.

They got to the restaurant and sat down, waiting for Jenni's friend, Ashley.

"Hi." Ashley said making Jenni get up and hug the girl as Vicki sipped her juice.

"Ashley, this is my pregnant baby sister, Victoria." Jenni said making Vicki get up and hug Ashley.

"Nice to meet you Ashley, you look lovely." Vicki said.

"Vicki loves fashion." Jenni said.

"Congratulations, How far along are you?" Ashley asked.

"I've just hit 20 weeks." Vicki said.

"Halfway there." Ashley said.

"And this is Nicole, our best friend, Nicole." Jenni said.

"Nice to meet you." Ashley said shaking Nicole's hand.

"You too." Nicole said.

"Ashley's boyfriend is Austrian." Jenni said. "I'm trying to get them engaged."

Nicole showed Ashley her ring.

"Congratulations, it's gorgeous." Ashley said.

"The guy to your left is creeping me out." Jenni said as Vicki was tucked in between Nicole and Jenni, so she felt safe, but the guy sitting at a table next to the girls was staring and smirking.

"That's not creepy at all." Vicki said.

The man was talking to the waitress while pointing at the girls table.