Ella grabbed my hand and kissed my forehead.

"my girlfriend." I said to her.

"Well damn wasn't expecting that congratulations ms Jackson." She said to me

"Thank you doctor." I said to her.

Whitney was just texting on her phone and ella and me wanted to see if the baby is a boy or a girl.

"And it's a... Boy." Dr Felicia said to me.

"Aaah it boy omg I'm texting michael." Whitney said.

"No not yet cause if you tell Michael he gone tell mother and i ain't tell her yet about the divorce or the baby." I told her.

"Damn can't do shit." Whitney said to me.

We found out the gender now Whitney and ella and me went home cause i was tired and Whitney went to her house after the incident with the noise.

Whitney POV
"Babbyy you home?." I said walking through the house.

"Yeah in the kitchen." Michael said to me.

Ever since Michael appeared in court as a surprise person someone will never expected to see.

"Hey babe how is tink?." He asked.

"She is fine we just found out the gender of the baby and before you asked hell no I'm not telling you the gender." I said to him.

He threw his hands in surrender.

"so what you making?." I asked him.

"Shrimp Alfredo with lobster roll." He said to me.

"Ooh sounds good." I said while washing my hands.

Their 15 year old daughter Mia comes in.

"Hey mom hey dad." She said to us as she walked in the kitchen.

"hey babygirl how are you?." I asked.

"I'm good just tired after doing all that homework." She said to us

"How much homework you get?." Michael asked her.

"A lot of homework of each class but the one i really get so much work is health." She said to us.

"Mr. Wells." I said to her and she nodded.

"Yes his baldhead self looking like calliou." She said to me.

I don't know about y'all but this actually my health teacher and he do look like him fr

We started laughing and enjoying the company with each other and dinner was ready and we ate and the kids went to sleep and michael and me had a romantic bath together and let's just say that we had amazing night.

Ella's POV
So I'm at janet house cause she was tired and after she took her nap and she begging me to get her some pickles and ice cream and oreos and tried to feed me with it.