| CHAPTER FORTY - THREE | S&J

Começar do início

"I'm eight weeks." Vicki said grabbing the ultrasound photo and showing the girls who squealed and Aww'd

"It's apparently the size of a raspberry." Vicki said sipping some water.

"Congratulations sister in law." Roger said squeezing Vicki making her laugh.

"Thank you Roger." Vicki said.

Then in walked Ron and Sam. Vicki smiled as they were shocked by the banner.

"Yeah that's right, Pauly and I are expecting." Vin said making everyone laugh.

"Congratulations!" Sam said giving Vicki a cuddle.

"Thank you." Vicki said.

"I never thought Vicki and Pauly would be the first to have children." Ron said as everyone sat down, laughing and chatting like old times.

"It wasn't planned, but the baby was apparently conceived on our anniversary night." Vicki said making the boys cheer and punch Pauly in the arm.

"That's so romantic!" Deena yelled making Vicki smile.

"Are you going to be finding out the sex or keep it a secret?" Jenni asked.

"We are thinking of throwing a gender reveal party." Vicki said making everyone cheer and agree.

"Well that's sorted." Pauly said laughing.

"You guys are going to have the most stunning baby ever!" Nicole said.

"So, is the wedding next?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

~ 3 weeks later ~

"Sorry neighbors, cause these bitches are moving in." Vicki, Jenni and Snooki yelled.

"I can not believe we are moving into a house together." Vicki said sitting behind the wheel of her SUV with Jenni and Nicole sitting in her car.

"Look at your tiny bump, Vicki!" Jenni said seeing the small bump that you could hardly notice.

"Yeah, dot is definitely growing in there, apparently he or she is the size of a fig." Vicki said placing a hand on her belly as she drove down the road.

"How's Pauly feeling?" Jenni asked.

"He's so excited! He has his heart set on the baby being a boy but to be honestly, i think it's going to be a girl." Vicki said.

"I hope it's a girl!" Nicole yelled making Vicki laugh.

"And you said you don't think you'll be living with us long." Jenni asked.

"Pauly just wants me to stay with you girls until he gets back from DJing, he's worried something will happen." Vicki said.

"Fair enough, we are going to have so much fun." Nicole said.

"I have to pee so bad!" Jenni said as Vicki parked in front of the first house they were looking at.

The girls got out and the real estate agent hadn't turned up yet.