| CHAPTER FORTY - THREE | S&J

Start bij het begin

"Congratulations." An old couple said as Pauly placed Vicki back on the ground.

"Thank you." Vicki said before they left with massive smiled on their faces.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
-3 weeks later -

"Pauly, what are you doing?" Vicki asked as Pauly was staring at the sonogram photo that they got last week.

"He's so small." Pauly said.

"How do you know it's a boy?" Vicki asked.

"He's a boy Vicki." Pauly said nodding at her making Vicki laugh as she drove to the restaurant she was meeting the roommates to tell them the news.

"How do you think they are going to react?" Vicki asked.

"Surprised we haven't created one earlier." Pauly said making Vicki laugh.

"I think they are going to be shocked and excited for us." Vicki said as Pauly patted Vicki still flat stomach.

"How you doing little man, nice and warm in there." Pauly said making Vicki smile.

"Babe, right now he or she is the size of a raspberry." Vicki said.

"I can still talk to him babe." Pauly said.

"Okay, do whatever you want baby." Vicki said.

They arrived at the restaurant and walked inside with bags of decorations.

"When we told your mom, she nearly exploded with excitement." Vicki said helping Pauly hang up the 'We Are Pregnant!' banner.

"You look beautiful baby." Pauly said sending a wink her way.

"Thank you babe, you look very handsome yourself."

"I'm nervous." Vicki said to Pauly as they waited for the roommates to arrive.

"What if they don't come?" Pauly said.

"Pauly, don't say that! That makes me even more nervous." Vicki said.

"It'll be fine." Pauly said kissing her forehead.

Soon in walked Vin and Mike, making Vicki and Pauly run to them and giving them lots of cuddles.

"Pauly! You're pregnant?!" Vin yelled making Vicki and Mike laugh.

"Congratulations." Mike said hugging Vicki who smiled.

"Well done, scarface." Vin said swaying Vicki making her laugh.

"Thanks Vin." Vicki said.

Soon in walked Jenni, Roger, Nicole and Jionni.

"OH MY GOD!" The girls yelled while looking at the banner, before they brought Vicki into a big hug and kisses.

"Yay, we're going to be Auntie's!" Nicole and Deena yelled making Vicki laugh.

"How far along are you?" Jenni asked kissing Vicki's head.