His First Heartbreak

This'll be in 3rd POV. If I'm telling a story that was told in the description, then it'll be written in 3rd POV. That's all. Enjoy!

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦

Harry was walking with his friends, jumping around, Liam looking at him smiling. "I like your outfit today Harry!" Someone on the other side of the hallway said. "Thanks!" He said smiling happily. "I told you people would like it!" I said, flicking Halsey on her forehead.

Arrie's Outfit

"Hey guys, I gotta go to the bathroom, wait here

"Hey guys, I gotta go to the bathroom, wait here." He said, making them stop, leaning against a pair of lockers. Harry entered the bathroom, his mouth drying, his eyes getting glossy with tears. "Harry! Oh my gosh- Uh, wait!" He said as Harry ran away.

"Let's go. I dont need to use the restroom." He said, walking towards their class. "Harry! Wait, I need to talk to you." He head Calum say. "Harry, Cal is calli-" Harry started walking faster, interrupting Zayn. "I heard him. Now hurry up." Harry heard quick footsteps coming towards him, and then he was pulled back by his bicep.

"Let go of me Calum." He said, voice as harsh as it could be. "Harry, just let me-" Harry pushed Calum away yelling, making people look their way. "I said, let me go!" He yelled, making more people look towards them. "But Harry! You have to let me explain!"

"I don't have to let you do anything. I trusted you. I gave you my heart and you tossed it like a empty soda can!" He yelled, a tear rolling down his cheek. "I know! And I live you! I really do." He said going for Harry's hand. "You couldn't love me! Cause you let some slut suck your dick!" By now, a crowd was starting to form, some people recording.

"She came onto me! I wasn't sure what to do!" He said, making harry glare at him. "Of course she's gonna come onto you! She's the biggest slut in the school! She gets passed around more than a ball in a football game!" He yelled, his tears starting to dry. Harry's anger was starting to get dry, making him want to scratch his arms up.

"I didn't expect her to cone onto me of all people!" Harry got even angrier, seeing through his lie

"I didn't expect her to cone onto me of all people!" Harry got even angrier, seeing through his lie. "YOU FUCKING SNUCK HER INTO THE BATHROOM! HOW THE HELL COULD AHE HAVE COME ONTO YOU IN THE BATHROOM?!" Harry screamed, making some people 'ooh'. Harry was PISSED.