| CHAPTER FORTY - TWO |

Start from the beginning

"Sex."

"Really Pauly?" Vicki said looking at him.

"Oh! And love." Pauly said kissing Vicki's cheek before taking her plate.

Soon there was a knock on the door.

"Vicki, it's for you!" Nicole yelled with a squeal making Vicki look at Pauly who just shrugged.

Vicki walked to the door and saw a guy standing with a MASSIVE flower bouquet and heart balloons.

"Oh my god!" Vicki said covering her mouth as she stared at the bouquet.

"Victoria?" The guy said, Vicki nodded and grabbed the flower bouquet and flowers and he left.

Vicki walked back into the kitchen.

"Pauly, this must have costed a fortune." Vicki said.

"You deserve the best babe." Pauly said hugging Vicki who was reading the tiny card.

"To my gorgeous girlfriend." Vicki read out aloud. "Today is the day we celebrate being together for two years. Oh how did I do it? Seriously, you're a psycho." Vicki laughed.

"Just kidding! i honestly can not wait for many, many more anniversary's to come. I thank you for loving and caring for me and I love you so much, my Queen.

P.S, i have many more things planned for today.

Love always,
You're handsome and tanned King." Vicki read before turning around and wrapping her arms around Pauly and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"Pauly, thank you so much

"Pauly, thank you so much." Vicki said pressing her forehead to his.

"Anything to see that gorgeous smile of yours."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Pauly, look at this view." Vicki said as they sat in a fancy restaurant which was over the water.

"You look stunning tonight, Vicki." Pauly said kissing Vicki's hand making her smile.