"Teammates fighting!" Toga exclaimed, grabbing some popcorn out of nowhere and starting to eat it, "I can sell this!"

"Just....GIVE. IT. BACK!" yelled Tomura, nearly tripping over Toga's foot as the distance between him and Dabi got smaller.

"Why?" smirked Dabi, still teasing Tomura and not fully understanding why the other man was so annoyed.

"It's not funny you f*cking idiot, just give the hand back!" Tomura yelled again, this time on the verge of tears. Dabi chuckled. He had never seen his boss this upset.

"Don't think I won't use my quirk to get it!"

Dabi stopped laughing and broke into a full sprint, this time truly running for his life. He would never admit it to anyone in the league, but Tomura's quirk was one of the only things that he was truly afraid of.

"What? Scared?" said Tomura in a teasing voice, making Dabi do a double take in surprise. How could someone go from on the verge of tears to a total tease in just a few seconds? he wondered, slowing down for just a second as he lost his focus. That one second was just enough, however, for Tomura to grab hold of Dabi and pin him against a wall at the edge of their hideout.

"Okay, fine. You win," said Dabi, still trying to keep a calm and collected attitude but failing. He handed Tomura the hand, expecting the other man to place the hand on his face and walk away once he did so.

But Tomura stayed where he was and put the hand on the top of his head, using the fingers to pull any stray hairs from his pale face, revealing his bright red eyes to Dabi, whose head was still underneath Tomura's.

"Don't you want to put that on your fa--mmph" Dabi was quickly cut off by Tomura kissing him, hard on the lips. (cue Toga's fangirl squeals in the background) He yelped in surprise and struggled to break the kiss, finally pushing the other man away and lifting Tomura's lips off of his.

"What the f*ck was that for Shiggy?" he said, both angry and sexually frustrated at the same time. He hadn't expected Tomura to be so bold, and he didn't expect that one little joke would go this far. He had kissed other people out of whim and as a joke before, but with Tomura it was different. He wanted kissing Tomura to mean something.

Tomura, for once, didn't object when Dabi called him "Shiggy". "Isn't that what you wanted Dabi?" he said instead, only half joking.

Dabi paused. It would be easy for him to just brush off Tomura's comment and walk away, or to yell in disgust and tell the other man that he had taken Dabi's light-hearted flirting too far. But he didn't want to do that.

"Yes." he said finally, his voice barely above a whisper, "Yes, that's what I wanted."

Then, as if to confirm what he had just said, he pulled Tomura towards him and smashed his lips against his, cupping his face tenderly with one hand and wrapping his other arm protectively around the blue-haired man's waist. (more Toga squeals lol) After a moment of shock Tomura kissed him back, pressing Dabi against the wall and slipping his tongue into his mouth, deepening the kiss. Dabi moved his hand, taking it off Tomura's waist and slipping it up his shirt, just barely touching his fingers against Tomura's lower back. Tomura let out a soft moan, causing Dabi to jump back in surprise.

"I'm sorry!" he said quickly, "I thought...did I go too far? Or were you--" Tomura placed a finger against Dabi's lips, silencing him.

"No," he said "I liked it. And--" he paused. Did he really want to tell Dabi that now? "I like you," he finished "I really like you."

Dabi smiled. Not mockingly like he had moments before, or creepily like he did in the heat of battle, but just smiled, softly, sweetly, beautifully. 

"Well," he said, "It's a good thing that I feel the same way about you."

In an instant, Tomura wrapped his arms around Dabi and squeezed him tightly, burying his face into the taller man's shoulder. "Thank you." he whispered, just barely loud enough for the other man to hear. He finally knew what he had been looking for the whole time; the reason why he hadn't been satisfied with the new villains in their group. It wasn't that they weren't good enough, or that they needed to be approved by his Sensei. He just needed a partner, someone who he could work side by side with, someone who he could count on to protect him, someone who he would protect, someone he could love.

And that person was Dabi.

And then Toga died from too much fangirling. The end.