Part 2- First apperance

This is after they have unpacked at the house and Amber is setting off for school.

---------------------------------

Ambers POV

I was dressed to impress but I wasn't that fancy to be fair I had applied some light make up: foundation,mascara and winged eyeliner. I was wearing a red checkered skirt, a black crop top and I had some black boots on and my brown longish hair was wavy. After that was complete I was off to school, I waited for the bus for about 5 minutes and looked down the road (the bus stop is on my street) and saw a blond boy.

"Luke?" I questioned myself, I was at the front of the queue so I took no notice and got onto the bus it was a double decker bus, not that many people were on the bottom so I sat a couple of rows from the back of the bus I stuck my headphones in and looked through the window.

Luke's POV

I was walking to the bus stop with Michael and Ashton and Calum ,
they stayed at mine last night . My mum said that there's a party tonight and apparently I would love it so I'm waiting until tonight ... why would I love it ? I finally got onto the bus and I walked past this unfamiliar girl ...wait was that Amber ? I shook my head and carried on. Why would I talk to her anyway she said stuff to me which broke my heart so me and the boys sat at the back of the bus as usual.