Abbie got up and shoved Kyle down.

"You son of a bitch!" She screamed as Jack and Mark held him by his arms just as Anthony went to Jake's aid.

Kyle ripped the two off of his arms and kicked Anthony away.

Jake took in a deep breath and a beam of red energy erupted from his eyes and ripped across Kyle's face.

Kyle flopped backwards and yelled in agony, his hands covering his face.

Jake got up and stumbled over Kyle.

"Healing factor, bitch." He stammered.

Abbie went to Kyle's side and looked up at Jake with anger.

"How could you!?" She screamed.

"How could I!? I fucking defended my life and your God damn dignity!" He boomed.

"My dignity? If anything you destroyed my respect for you!" Abbie went on.

"Than leave! No one here is holding you back!" Jake snapped.

Just than, Anthony turned around.

"What?" Jake asked.

"Jake, What was that girls name? The one that nearly murdered you, and gave you that black scar, thing." He asked.

"Abby... why?" Jake replied.

"She's here!" Anthony shouted.

Jake turned to see Abby speeding towards them on a motorcycle.

"Fucking shit, get in the truck!" Jake ordered.

Jake followed Mark, Jack and Anthony yet as he looked back he saw Abbie was still trying to get Kyle up.

"Dammit, Anthony, pull the truck around to Kyle and get him in! I'm gonna hold off the other Abby, fuck this is gonna be confusing." Jake went on.

As the truck stopped next to Abbie and Kyle, Jake started towards the now stopped motorcycle. Abby was now drawing closer with a blood stained dagger.

As the two slowly began to grow closer, Jake started to run towards her. He then rushed into the air at a moments notice and struck Abby in the gut and flew her into the air.

Abby drove the blade into Jake's back and twisted it. He cried out and began to lose focus in his eyesight.

Jake quickly took grip and threw Abby towards the ground. As she rushed towards the earth Jake grabbed the back of her shirt and threw her into the pavement.

He landed just after her, first in a stumbling run, than tumbling to a stop.

Jake ripped the dagger from his back and cracked the blade with his metal fist. He tossed the weapon away and slowly got to his feet.

He looked on as the truck began to disappear into the distance.

"Well, they left you, all alone." Abby groaned as she picked herself up.

"It's for the best." He responded, still out of breath.

Oh yes? What about Kyle? He doesn't seem quiet okay, with you staying around." She mocked.

"How do you know about Kyle?" Jake demanded as he spun around and clenched his fist.

"He was sent by the same team I work for. It's only a matter of time before he sees it fit to destroy your team from the inside." She laughed.

"Now choose, how do want dead more? Me? Or Kyle?" She asked.

Jake dug his heel into the asphalt and rocketed after the truck. As he flew he ripped off the remaining shreds of his shirt and revealed his array of scars; including the deep grey infection spreading across his body.

He instantly saw the truck and flew just ahead of it. He landed and the truck screeched to a stop. Jake ripped open the back door and yanked Kyle to the ground.

"How about you tell me where you met Kyle, Abbie!" Jake ordered.

"Get off me!" Kyle shouted.

He struggled for a moment but Jake managed to pin him down.

"It was at a diner. I was eating while the others were finding directions. Ellie had just called. He came in and offered to pay for my meal." Abbie spoke in a worried tone.

Jake hit Kyle in the face and stood up. Kyle cried out from the sudden pain to his already scarred skin.

"Stop it!" Abbie yelled as she grabbed Jake's arm and pulled him back.

"No more playing around!" Kyle boomed as he was suddenly on his feet and in Jake's face.

Jake stumbled and shoved Abbie back.

"Go!" Jake ordered.

"Kyle! What's taking so long!?" Abby screamed from behind Jake and Abbie.

Jake and Abbie were back to back and out of ideas. Anthony and the others were climbing out of the truck when with a flash of yellow, a scrawny man stood behind them, he had a large staff in his hand, and a whip wrapped around his shoulder and around his waist.

"No!" Jake yelled.

Jack turned just as the whip drug across his face and propelled him into Abbie.

"Jack!" Mark cried as he went to Jack's aid yet was hit by a dagger that stuck in his side.

"No!" Jake cried.

Anthony held his fist high and lightning flashed. Thunder boomed just as a bolt of electricity sped down towards Anthony, but just before it reached his palm, Kyle snapped his fingers and a metal pole was driven through Anthony's chest.

The lightning hit the pole and lit up the area.

"Anthony!" Jake shouted as he started towards him yet he was held back as Kyle and Abby had grabbed his arms and shoved him onto his knees.

It was suddenly quiet, Jack, Mark, and Abbie were all down. Anthony was dead and Jake was in the hands of the enemy.

"What a shame.." the man spoke as he examined Anthony.

"I was hoping he would've killed you." He laughed.

"Who are you!?" Jake shouted.

"Quiet!" The man shouted back as he smacked Jake in the face with the blunt end of the staff.

Jake spit blood onto the mans shoes and scoffed.

"Fucking kill me! Just let them go!" He pleaded.

The man knelt down and chuckled.

"I will kill you, I'll make your friends watch, then I'll kill them, slowly. But, I find one form of torcher, that just cropped a man without having to even touch them. I do the exact opposite of what you say." He laughed maniacally.

The man snapped and the two dropped Jake instantly. Jake shot up yet was met with Kyle's foot in his face.

Jake hit the ground, yet could only watch as the three murders vanished with the remaining three of the group.

"No!" Jake shouted as he made it to the exact spot.

He kicked the dirt and slammed his fist into a boulder, which cracked instantly.

Jake looked back to see Anthony's body still impaled on the metal spear.

Jake vomited and slowly made his way to Anthony. After managing to remove the spear, Jake laid his old friend to rest just under the cracked boulder.

Jake etched a lightning bolt into the stone and walked slowly back to the truck. He instantly found an old white shirt and threw it on, it was slightly small but still did its job.

He sat in the drivers seat and slammed the door shut.

He turned the key, yet the truck only growled slightly. He yanked the key again only to have it slowly creak.

Jake hit the steering wheel and kicked the bottom of the dash.

"FUCK SAKES!"