Related By Blood

The forrest went by in a blur. The twigs and leaves on the ground crackling from where my paws pounded acrost them. I was looking for a meal. I stopped and listened to the woods. Soon I heard a stir, not too far away. I bolted towards it, recongizing the smell instantely. The deer heard me at the last second but it was to late I had it's throat in my mouth already. It was a quick death so I didn't feel bad for killing it. I ate it and then ran to a nearby lake. I sprinted into it and swam around for a bit. I walked out and shook off. I knew it was around seven from the sun so I headed home. The house wasn't that far away so I made it back quickly. If anyone saw it would be a strange sight, a wolf galloping towards a house. Running in threw the kitchen door I saw my sister doing the dishes. 

"It's your turn to wake Dalton." she reminded me while throwing clothes in my direction.

I had transformed back to human so I caught the clothes and began to protest. "Come on. Your so much better at waking him up." 

"I've done it the last two times. Get to it." 

I grumbled and started walking up the steps. I went to my room and found my airhorn. This will wake him up >:) I walked into his room and stood beside his bed. I lowered the airhorn untill it was right in his ear and then blew it. He jumped in the air, wide eyed, and panicing. I just started to laugh. 

"DUSTIN! YOU JERK!" He screamed and lunged for me. 

He landed on my back and knocked me to the ground. I smiled, knowing I was going to win this fight. I threw him off but he came right back. Throwing punchs and trying his best to hurt me. I just held my hand out so he couldn't come any closer. Unforunatly his leg hit me in the spot no man likes to be hit, knocking me to my knees. He Jumped on me again but I just threw him to the ground and then sat on him turning into my dog form. 

"NO FAIR!" He shouted from under me. 

I just sat there. He was actually comfortable.

"GET OFF!!" He yelled. 

I shook my head no. 

"AHRRRR!" 

Dani came in, "Were going to be late." 

She sighed when she saw Dalton under me struggling to get out and me just happily sitting on him. 

"Come on guys. Really? Get off of him Dustin." 

"Yeah, listen to her." Dalton urged.

I got up standing on all fours. As soon as he was up Dalton started attacking me. I took the oppurtuity to a fight. I had him under my front paws. 

"That's enough. You all act half your age." Dani said. "I'm going to give you one more chance." 

Dalton and I weren't paying attention to her, too busy fighting. 

"That's it." She said pointing a finger at us and zapping both of us. "Get ready!" We both stood up while she left. 

"I guess she''s right" Dalton agreed turning to his closet. 

I smiled evily and used my tail to push him inside it, then bolted to my room. I got ready for school and then met them outside. Dani came out and was almost to the car when Dalton ran out of the house shouting "SHOTGUN!"

He ran and sat in the passenger seat. I drove like always and Dani got the back. We had a nice car but it barely fit three. The person in the back was always squished. 

"Are you nervous for your first day of highschool?" Dani asked Dalton.

"No.I've been there before." He reminded her. 

"You should be scared, Braces."I teased.

"Stop calling me that, Dustin!" He said punching my arm.

I took one hand off the wheel and punched him back. That started a mini war. We kept punching each other but to his advantage he had two arms to use. 

"Guys, Careful." Dani pleaded. 

We made it to school and then we all hoped out of the car. All of us are in different grades so I hardly see them exept in the halls. I was a Senior this year, Dani: Junior, and Dalton: Freshman.

My girlfriend came over so I walked her inside. I walked her to her class and then sat in mine. 

 I didn't really care that much about school, I mean I don't need to go to colledge or anything. My mom is a model so she's kinda rich even though she doesn't share it well. Plus, I'm a werewolf I'm fine just staying in the woods. Most people think of Taylor laughtner or some crazy hairy things when they think of werewolves but thats not the case. I am tan from being outside all the time but I don't have a pack. I've heard of some wolves doing that but my family is all I need. 

"Dustin!" My friend Jeremy and Kyle said walking in. 

"Hey, I didn't know you all had this class." I replied while they sat down beside me. 

"ya, so how you been?" Kyle asked. 

Soon we were in a full on conversation.

-----------------Dani's point of view------------------------------

I sat down in class and waited for the teacher to begin. She started taking roll when I heard my name Danielle. I raised my hand so she knew I was here. I'm the only one outta my siblings who really pays attention in class. I'm usually on honor roll, Dustin makes it by with mostly C's, Dalton is just lucky to pass a grade. I feel a little bad for Dalton because he isn't like Dustin and I. He's just a human while Dustin and I aren't. He doesn't mind though, he always tells us he can be normal and still the coolest one outta our family. I love my brothers but they can be a little stubburn and stupid at times. Even though I'm the middle child I find myself the most responsible. The first week of school is always easy so it didn't take  long for the final bell. I headed for the car and Dustin was already there. We got in and headed home. Once at home I went to the kitchen and started to my myself a sandwitch.

"Do you want one?" I asked Dustin.

"Ya, thanks" He replied

Once I was done I went to the couch and sat down beside him. I handed him his sandwitch and we watched tv. Once our show ended the door opened. Dalton stood there soaking wet. 

"YOU GUYS LEFT ME THERE!" He screamed. 

"Oh Sh!t, I totally forgot you aren't  in middle school anymore!" Dustin facepalmed himself.

"Sorry, Dalton." I muttered. 

"SCREW YOU GUYS!" he said storming to his room.

"He'll calm down in a bit." Dustin told me brushing off Dalton's behavior.

"I still feel bad. His first day of highschool and we leave him there." I replied standing up and heading to the kitchen. 

I made a sandwitch for him and then walked upstairs to where all our bedroom's are. I knocked on his door. 

"Go away!"

"Dalton, open up."

"No"

"I made you a sandwitch." 

I heard him get off his bed and open the door. His hair was still wet but he had put on dry clothes. 

"I'm sorry." I said handing him the food.

He looked at the plate, "turkey?"

I nodded.

"Mistakes happen." He said taking the food.

I knew my brothers so well. :)