Untamed Desires

MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY

★•*•★ Authors Note ★•*•★

Sooooo... Here's the thing. I have this tiny scene in my head and I can't get it out unless i use it. But at the same time I can't use it on any of my current stories so here you go. To the awesome fans of mine!

I just wrote this much for now but I might be finishing it later. ;)

★•*•★ Swimming Tutoring ★•*•★

I'm going to die.

Fact, the way my erratic heart was thumping in my ears. Not to mention the ever swirling world in my vision was proof. I was mere seconds from collapsing in his arms. Not just any arms but the arms of one of the sexîest male specimen the world will ever know.

"You like that Kitten?" Ivan's deep masculine voice purred by my ear sending goosebumps down my spine, straight to that sensitive bud in-between my legs.

Holy crap.

Hell yes I liked it! My hard nipples and the pulse of arousal thrumming through my core was prove of that.

But I would never admit that to his arrogance and already overinflated ego. He was my best friend but he could be a huge tease and flirt. This right now was beyond anything I'd ever let him do.

Before was just simple things like him cupping my breast or smacking my ass. That usually ended with him hunched over after my elbow jammed into his gut.

One time he had gone as far as slipping his hand into my panties in the middle of class. The memory has more heat flaring up within me and my cheeks darkening. That ended with me coming in the middle of class, barely holding in my voice from the professor and the rest of the college class.

"Sh-Shut up-ah" I say bitting back a moan. He chuckled darkly knowing the truth.

I bit down harder on my lower lip stiffening yet another moan. Blushing hot red when it still managed to slip out anyway as a low hum of delight.

I had to stop this. What was he doing to my body?

"I-Ivan-ah...I...don't think t-this will help me swim f-faster..." I stutter between gasps and moans as my hands tightened their vice grip on the metal stairs in front of me, leading out of the pool.

"Mmmm but you have to get used to the water first. In any situation..." he purred. A breathy plea left me as his hands around my hips loosened and he continued the torturous trail up my sides.

His full male lips trailed hot kisses down my neck, that had heat pooling in my neither regions. His heated, big, strong palms molding and invisible trail of fire up my thighs and stomach and under the curve of my bosom.

His hands seemed to cover and caress every part of me, and yet never truly touched my core or my breast. Still, the man showed no signs of stopping anytime soon.

And how the hell did it turned out that he would be "teaching me how to swim"? I had been merely kidding when I told my childhood friend that I wished I could swim like him after he won yet another golden medal.

That was earlier today back on college campus after the assembly that welcomed them back home after the Olympics.

And yet his eyes had darkened as they had zeroed in on me and he'd smirked. He had then grabbed my hand and pulled me forward so I fell against his chest in a daze as a hush fell over his group of friends.

His hand trailing down to cub my butt as he had told me to meet him later that night at his house in hushed tones. His breath fanning my throat as my pulse exploded and he lightly nipped on my neck. The action had made me blush hard and barely able to conceal a moan.