"I would love to get to know you more too." I answered shyly, pushing my hair out of my eyes. He seems to make me so nervous.

"Goodnight Kellin," he said, leaning in close. His lips were an inch from mine. I closed my eyes; he knew how badly I wanted the kiss. I could feel his breath; I could feel his hands on my hips.

The next thing I know he's gone...just gone. He walked away with a sly smile on his face and a call of "see you around handsome."

What?!? You come that close to kissing me and you leave me hanging? Have you seen this face?? I'd kiss it! Why doesn't he come back?!

I slammed the door in frustration just to have it be opened again by Alex.

"Well I brought a Haunting in Connecticut" Alex said, smiling. "I figured we needed a little something that was lighter and scarier."

We played the movie as we sat shoulder to shoulder on my bed. I was beyond pissed at Vic still so this should be a good distraction. I couldn't help but notice that Alex's hand kept grazing my thigh. I instinctively grabbed his arm at suspenseful parts and squeezed the hell out of his hand when it got scary. I felt like I was in a relationship, but we were just good friends... right?

As the credits started to roll I could feel my eyes drifting close. This night was just perfect pretty much at least. My eyes opened though when I felt Alex's hand rub circles on my thigh.

"How'd your little date go?" he mumbled, kissing my collarbone. My thoughts spinned, I could even think of an answer to the question. All I could think about was Alex being next to me and how gentle his voice sounded. It was doing things to me that weren't really wanted right now.

"It was okay," I whispered, finally finding my voice deep within my throat. He kissed my neck and looked up at me, giving me a cheeky smile.

"Let's move this party to the study." I heard myself say it but it was almost like it didn't come out of me... you know?

So we ended up going to the study and falling asleep next to each other. I could feel his hot breath on my neck but I didn't care. In the moment it all felt great, thoughts of guilt and Tay pushed out of my mind. I did keep on thinking about Vic though I tried to push that out too but my thoughts were so persistent. Like I know he's hot and be left you all "bothered" but come on. Uh I hate the word bothered.

I fell asleep, letting the waves of unconsciousness wash over me.

***

I woke up to Tay.

"What the hell?!" she screamed, throwing her volleyball bag on the study floor. The thought of the floor hurting passed through my head. My medications must be zoning me out. Back to sickening and horrible reality Kellin.

She grabbed me, pulling me up and pushed me into the now standing Alex. She grabbed me so hard that I could feel my shoulders instantly bruise. Ouch man.

Alex snapped to reality with a start, his hair ruffled and his eyes unfocused from sleep. A little help bro?

Tay slapped me across the face. The burn came slowly, oozing its way up my neck to my cheek. I could feel myself get red. I obvously didn't fight back; I wasn't about to hit a girl especially my best friend.

"Tay let me explain..."

"No! Just fuck you both!" Tay screamed before picking up her bag that was now twisted around my foot, sending me tripping and onto the floor. She yanked it away and stormed out of the room.

"Fuck Kellin I'm so sorry. I should have never gotten you into this it's entirely my fault," Alex sighed, running his hands through his hair.

I didn't even respond. I couldn't. There were no words left in me. I have this issue with people not liking me. It makes me upset and worried sick until they're no longer mad at me and in this case I think I'm going to be sick a long time.