"Armored giant?" King asked, watching the man run into the village. Several villagers rushed to his aid when he entered, feverishly checking his wounds and asking what happened. "Do you think it could be...?"

"Yeah..." Meliodas spoke quietly, then stepped forward, raising his voice. "We found him guys. It's Gowther."

"Really?" you asked, eyes slightly widened as you faced the captain. "You think so?"

"Dunno," Meliodas shrugged, and you and King sweatdropped. "But it's probably him."

"He is pretty big..." Diane spoke, "Especially with his armor."

"Shouldn't we go, then?" You asked, "There's a few Holy Knights with relatively strong magical presences out there with him. We should help."

"Yeah!" Diane cheered, grinning toothily. "Let's go save him!"

"Daine, I want you to stay here," Meliodas said, looking up at her. She frowned, quietly muttering a 'Huh?' "I need you to stay here and protect Elizabeth. Can I count on you?"

"Captain..." she muttered, staring down at him with her eyebrows slightly furrowed. The aforementioned man stared up at her determinedly. It was quiet for a few moments, the two of them just staring at each other. You, King, and Ban watched, unmoving, knowing Diane would eventually give in. Elizabeth's Nd Hawk, however, didn't keno this, and were curious as to what the outcome would be. Finally, Diane broke the silence, blushing and beaming. "Of course! You can count on me!"

"Alright! Let's get going, then!" Meliodss cheered, extending his legs outward and walking into the forest. "Bye, Elizabeth! Have fun house-sitting, Diane!"

You rolled your eyes, following behind him. King and Ban did the same, following Meliodas as you all ran in the forest. The four of you charged forward, occasionally leaving small craters in the ground where you landed. You also tripped a few times. That was fun.

Finally, you reached a clearing, stopping at the edge. This was the place where the magical energy was focused, and up close, it was somewhat surprising how large the concentration was. If it really was Gowther, you shouldn't be too surprised, but the Holy Knights he was near seemed to be rather formidable as well. The other Sins were thinking the same thing, and Meliodas was debating whether or not to go in and help.

You all saw it at once, recognition striking you instantaneously.

In this clearing stood a large body, purple armor covering it as it slouched slightly. That was no doubt Gowther's armor, it had its signature helmet, horns, and various metal spikes. Unbeknownst to any of you, a small piece had fallen out of it. Around him were four Holy Knights, and there was an additional one in the distance atop a small hill, holding a bow. One female, four males, all with mediocre magical presences. Easy enough. You five could take them all easily.

"Hey look," You spoke, pointing at the large armor with a stoic expression. "It's Gowther."

"(Y/N)," King snorted, "How do you manage to be the stupidest person ever at the most ironic times?"

"Dunno," You smirked, resisting the urge to giggle at his comment as your eyes darted momentarily in Ban's direction. He was looking at you sideways, but quickly averted his gaze when he saw yours. You sighed quietly, thinking he was glaring, continuing the punchline. "Guess it's just one of my many talents."

Why is she making not thinking about her so damn hard?

• • •

"It's been over half an hour, why haven't they moved?" King asked, laying boredly atop his pillow. You were laying on the ground, tossing a small rock up and down in your hand. You and found it on the small cliff you were all standing on, and had taken it upon yourself to use it as a source of pointless entertainment. Ban and Meliodas were leaning against a large tree, looking down at the six figures below you.