Chapter 1

"Jesus Christ!" I woke up with a fright as I fell to the ground, "that was one fuckin dream".

I got up and looked at myself in the mirror "I look like shit, better go take a shower and freshen up".

I walked over to my bathroom and turned the shower on to let it heat up, I stretched the proceed to take my clothes off slowly stripping one by one,first my socks then my t-shirt, then my boxers.

I put on my music as loud as it could go before I stepped into the shower. I felt the warm water through my newly fresh skin. I washed my face and let the water run down my body. Tracing the contours of my abs. Not that I'm bragging or anything, you're probably wondering who I am huh? I'm Lucas, Lucas James Ayers.

I opened my new bottle of shampoo and washed my hair and then the rest of my body. Opening the shower door I dried off my chest and legs then I wrapped it around my waist. I walked into my room and searched through my drawers to find what I was wearing today. I put on my black v-neck and my red plaid shirt over that my blue jeans and white converse.

I changed the song and love like whoa by the ready set came on "I've got some intuition and maybe I'm superstitious but I think you're a pretty sweet pill that I'm swallowing down" I said as I sang along with the song while fixing my hair "brush hear an there, done!" I quickly put some deodorant and walked down stairs.

------------------------------------

Hey guys so if you want more let me know! I'll be posting more soon! -Nicole