| Chapter Forty |

Start from the beginning

"I was being your knight in shining armor, obviously." Pauly said making Vicki smile.

"I was behind Pauly and he immediately punches the guy, he swung but missed Pauly. Then people around us were yelling and throwing drinks at the guy that send you to the ground and Pauly just kept hitting him. The guy eventually clipped Pauly's face and ripped his shirt and then security broke the fight up." Vin said as Pauly grabbed some tissues to press against his eyebrow. "He really was seeing red."

"Well, I wasn't going to let him get away with touching you and then sending you to the ground with another injury." Pauly said making Vicki's sigh before pressing a kiss to his lips.

"Thank you for protecting me Pauly." Vicki said laying her head against Pauly's chest.

Pauly looked down and saw that Vicki had fallen to sleep before gently lifting her up and carrying her into the bedroom, laying her in their bed.

"You mean so much to me." Pauly whispered to Vicki kissing her forehead. "I love you so much." Before he quickly changed into sweatpants and got into the bed beside Vicki, wrapping his arms safely around her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"How your ankle?" Pauly asked as Vicki slowly stepped out of the bedroom, handing her a cup of coffee.

"It's still a little sore but bearable." Vicki said kissing Pauly's cheek.

"Do you want to go and get something to eat?" Pauly asked making Vicki.

"I'd love too." Vicki said grabbing her bag and Pauly's hand before they walked out.

"Thank you for asking me to lunch, baby." Vicki said kissing Pauly's shoulder as he smiles.

"Of course, i love when it's just us." Pauly said kissing Vicki's hand.

"I do too."

They walked into a cute little restaurant and sat down, looking at the menus.

"What catches your eye, honey?" Pauly said with a wink making Vicki laugh.

"I'm think a works burger and a side of you." Vicki said.

"Who wouldn't." Pauly said before laughing as Vicki hit his arm.

"I was trying to be cute for you." Vicki said pouting.

"You don't need to try, baby." Pauly said.

"Well, I won't be anymore." Vicki said sticking her tongue out at him before the waiter came and took their order down before leaving.

"Baby, guess what?" Pauly said making Vicki look at him. "Its our two year anniversary next month." Making Vicki's jaw drop.

"It is to! I almost forgot, well done baby." Vicki said raising her glass to him.

"Two years i have been with you and plenty more to come." Pauly said.

"What happens if i get sick of you and your childish ways?" Vicki asked jokingly.

"Your to obsessed with my body to leave." Pauly said making Vicki laugh.

"That is true." Vicki said.