IM FUCKED

I get on a plane going to Mexico and Leave the US
The end .

I pull off his bra and get down on my knees and start suckin on a testicle he is moaning, I am enjoying it I take a hold of his 9 inch cock and start sucking on the tip of it slowly going farther down until I'm deep throating him, he enjoying I enjoyed it. He yanks my hair making me stand up and he backs me up against the wall, taking off my undies, I'm glad he didn't rip them like the last man I fucked did, I never talked to that man again I was mad, I mean I wasn't going to anyways but still. He backs me up against the wall and lifts me up until my legs are wrapped against his waist and he inserts his dick into me slowly, and starts thrusting in and out slowly, when I got used to it- all of a sudden I hear keys being put into the door and it slamming open, another man who was skinny and tall walks in and just stares at us for a moment, the man who's fucking me doesn't stop and I accidentally let out a huge moan which was awkward because this other man was just standing there at the door watching. When the man starts picking up speed I cover my mouth to not let anymore moans out, which btw is hard for me because I'm a goddamn SCREAMER when it comes to sex. A few seconds later the man at the door shuts the front door and starts taking off his clothes which kinda shocked me but I'm a freak sooooo I was totally down for a threesome. The other man comes up behind me and deadass just sticks his dick in my ass, it's been awhile since I had anal so it really freakin hurt. After a moment he starts thrusting and I get used to it real quick. With them both fucking me at the same time I felt like I was in cloud nine, THEN, the man behind me starts making out with the man in front of me, and all of a sudden it dawned on me that these men were probably boyfriends and into freaky shit, but I wasn't complaining and I'm definitely not complaining now because I desperately need to cum and if these men stopped then I think I'd kill them, a couple seconds later the man in front of me starts moaning and thrusting faster and I start cumming making both of them moan more and GUESS WHAT THIS MOTHERFUCKER DOES, HE CUMS INSIDE ME BROOooOOOO, AND HE WASNT WESRING A CONDOM AND IM NOT ON BIRTH CONTROL SO IM FUCKED, lLITERALLY. the man behind me finally cums and I just fall forward into the mans arms and deadass just pass out, that was some good ass sex, even if I'm pregnant probably.