Time To Go

Sophie POV

So I was stood outside of Stephs house. I look up and see one light on. Then, a face peers out of it. Steph. I wave frantically with a huge smile on my face. She is grinning too. 'Hey hunni, you coming?' She whispered down. I nodded and squeezed my eyes shut, pictured her room and waited for the now familiar pop. 

Steph POV

I looked out of my window and Sophie was there. So it really was true. I didn't want to not believe her but to be honest, its not the kind of thing that you would believe. She waved up at me as I opened the window. 'Hey hunni, you coming?' I whispered to her and she nodded. I watched in fascination as she closed her eyes and less than a second later, she was gone. I blinked and looked again. I looked around the street. Was this a prank? Were my eyes playing tricks again? 

'I love your room!' I hear from inside. I jump and look around. There she is, sat on my bed giggling at me. I quickly close the window and go sit next to her. I still don't fully believe what I just saw. How is this possible? I reach out and touch her arm to see if she is real. She giggles again.

Sophie POV

I sat on her bed giggling. She looks so confused. Mind you, I would too. 'No way!' She whispered and I laughed. She joined in. We laughed really hard and all of a sudden she fell off the bed. We laughed even harder. 'QUICK!' Steph whispered to me. 'I CAN HEAR MY MUM ON THE STAIRS!' I gasped and jumped under her bed, just in time. As soon as I was under the bed, I saw the door open. 'Oh honey, its eleven o'clock why aren't you in bed?' 'Sorry mum' i hear. 'Goodnight dear i love you,' i hear. The light goes off and the door closes. We waited about two minutes before Steph switched the light back on.

Once I had got out from under the bed, I explained how it happens. She says 'so where are we going then?' I explain where we are going and how we are getting there. 

'Buckle up! We are going to Miami!!'

This is  from the time when everyone was still in Miami!

What do you think will happen next?

Are you enjoying it?

What do you think will happen?