| Chapter Thirty - Nine |

Start from the beginning

"Quick! Turn the music on, the boss is gone!" Pauly yelled making Vicki laugh as she handed a customer her change.

"Baby." Pauly said looking out of the store making Vicki turn to him "See that girl sitting on the boardwalk?"

Vicki slowly turned and looked out of the store and saw a dark skinned girl with Pauly's name on her hat.

"What the hell?" Vicki asked looking at Pauly.

"She came into the store a couple days ago and bought something now everywhere I go, she's there." Pauly said wrapping his arms around Vicki who was looking at Pauly's Stalker.

"I bet she has a room filled with just you." Vicki said.

"Baby! Stop!" Pauly whined making Vicki laugh.

"I found her, guess where she was." Danny said walking back into the store.

"The bar." Vicki and Pauly said while pressing t-shirts making Danny laugh.

"That was awesome." Danny said.

Not long after, Nicole had disappeared again.

"Where's Nicole?" Pauly asked making Danny groan while banging his head against the counter.

"I tried! Tell your roommate that she's in trouble, thank you guys for today, you were great." Danny said high-fiving Vicki and Pauly who soon left.

"Pauly's got a stalker!" Vicki yelled walking into the house, making Jenni and Vin walk out with a confused face.

"I have got to tell you about this girl." Pauly said as Vicki sat down next to him and swung her legs over Pauly's knees.

"The girl with your name on her hat?" Jenni asked.

"That's the one." Vicki said.

"She is in the same hat, the same clothes, everyday she is in the corner of my eye, just staring at me." Pauly said.

"Have you ever seen misery?" Jenni asked.

"That is exactly what will happen!" Vicki said getting up and going to the fridge.

"She's going to smash your kneecaps in." Jenni said.

"I hope she feeds me." Pauly said making Vicki and Vin laugh.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you." Vicki said kissing Pauly's head before going to have a shower.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -