Chapter VI [End]

"Oh. Does my clothes make you uncomfortable? Wait. I'll go and get changed."

Before Seulgi could walk away, the older had grabbed her arm.

"No no. It's fine. You look so good in those clothes, though.

Seulgi blushed lightly at the small compliment but still made her heart flutter. She nodded and flashed a smile.

"I bought these for you."

Joohyun opens the box and revealed the food that Seulgi was craving since yesterday, pizza.

"You didn't have to, Hyun."

Joohyun just shoved a slice of pizza in her mouth and hushed her.

"Shush. Just eat. You like these."

Seulgi just munched down the pizza on her mouth and got another one.

"See. You like it."

The raven rolled her eyes and takes a bite on her own pizza that she was holding. She also gave Seulgi a drink and also one for her.

The silence was wrapping their atmosphere but it wasn't awkward. They were just eating silently.

Seulgi was very busy on savoring the pizza while Joohyun was also busy, watching Seulgi eat. She looks at Seulgi's small movements and she finds it cute.

"Uhm, Hyun?"

Seulgi sees the older watching her for too long and decided to break it for a good reason.

"May I use your phone for a while?"

"Sure."

The raven fishes out her phone from her pocket and handed it to Seulgi who accepted it. Seulgi was tapping something on Joohyun's phone for a few seconds and handed it back to her.

The older looks on her phone's screen and flashing a 'Seulgom' on her list of contact numbers which was set in to the 'favorites'.

Joohyun smiles at the cute nickname that Seulgi put and her gaze went to the said woman. Seulgi just showed her warm eye smile and shurgged cutely which cause Joohyun's heart to melt.

"Oh. What a cutie."

Joohyun can't help but say it and it was loud enough for Seulgi to hear it loud and clear. Seulgi winked at the raven and Joohyun just squealed inwardly.

"Now, it's my turn."

The older gestured Seulgi to hand her phone too. The brunette does the same and gives her phone.

Joohyun typed her phone number on the contact list and saved to 'Baechu'. The older let out a chuckle and gave Seulgi's phone back.

The monolid woman looks at her phone and smiled. Their contact names are just too cute.

The whole afternoon was just filled with interesting chatting with each other and joyful laughters. Seems like a perfect day for an inlove human being.

---

The day after..

Despite they also exchanged their numbers, Joohyun also gave Seulgi her address since the older already knew Seulgi's address.

They'll have their date today and the brunette was getting readym It's just a simple date in a simple place like the café near Joohyun's place.

Before she heads out to the café, she bought a bouquet of purple flowers, purple which was Joohyun's favorite color.