Chapter One Starting Highschool

(Intro, PLEASE read this bit!!! It's important!!!)
Janes pov, it has been years since we have last heard anything on kraingars plan to come to earth and bring about the eternal night. However, we must remain on high alert, no matter how long kraingar takes..... One thing for certain is that he WILL be coming to arcadia, and he Will be looking to bring about the eternal night. Since his father and grandfather who were both unable to becasue of the trollhunter as well as the rest of the gang. It is years later. I am fully grownup now, married to Zane, I am perfectly happy. I'm still best freinds with Hannah. I am a mother and an aunt. For my brother and claire are soon to be married , blinky will probably be acting as the Bishop, because he's.... Well he's blinky. None of us would mind this as we all know how kind amd wise blinky is, it dosent matter that he isn't human or a minister, he could get ordaned,he has been there for my brother since they met, as a freind, and a father, that's enough. After a while They very soon, to the shock of everyone, even the great merlin himself, were able to have a child. A little girl called lara,she has her fathers eyes, her mothers hair, her facial features were a mix of both parents. However, as much as her parents hated having to say goodbye to their only child, they both decided she would be safer in arcadia, away from Trollmarket, just for a little while,at least until they found the heartstone for Trollmarket. Even merlin shed a couple of tears. But it has been years since then and so lara is growing under the loving care of her grandmother and strickler. as well as the rest of her loving Family, including me and Zane. And our son shawn, It has been years since my brother and claire were last in arcadia. I smiled as I looked at the christmas photo, when I was a teen and we were all still together, hoping that day wasn't the last day I would see everyone. It would be so awful if it was, I often thought about it and cried some nights, but not since shawn was born, he had my eyes and zanes raven black hair. I smiled, my beautiful son laying peacefully in my arms, I felt sorry for my brother and claire tho, although I understood the reasons for wanting to protect lara, it also meant they would never get to see their child grow up, yes its Difficult to let them go but, I couldn't imagine not getting to see shawn grow up, I loved him and gave him all the motherly love my mother had given me, which was a lot of love, beleive me. And having Zane by my side..... It just made the whole parenting experience all the more amazing . Toby and Darcy were married now, they didn't have a child yet, but they were waiting till Darcy had finished her mothering classes.
As for Lara..... Well we had been told, by Jim and Claire, very expressively in fact to keep Trollmarket and trolls a secret from her,and to protect lara at any cost and that they would call my mom whenever they could to see how lara was doing.it's for laras safety, they had told us. I want lara to be given a choice, before she enters all this!! My brother had said firmly, I nodded, understanding him, but hating that we had to keep secrets from lara. But, as a father, Zane understood, as he had told me that as a father, you must do everything you can to keep your family safe.... Even breaking their trust...... I agreed with my brother, helping put his mind at ease that we would all stick with the agreement, but I have been having a weird feeling, when I see lara play and laugh and just being her happy little self....
That she would figure all this out on her own soon enough. And when she did, no matter whether she was half troll or half unicorn, I would be there to help her through it,
Until then i would keep the secret, being careful around lara, with everything I said, did, made, etc.
I dont know what the future holds for us now, it's filled with uncertainty,
But ONE thing I do know is that....
LARA MUST BE PROTECTED AT ALL COSTS....
No matter what....

Ten years later.....
Laras pov
Bleep!! Bleep!! Bleep!!! I awaken to hear my loud alarm clock go off,I grumble at the loud noise and I instinctively turn it off by throwing a book about history ,a hard back book mind you and aiming it at the dreaded alarm clock .luckally it hits it,hard enough to turn off the Damn thing ,but not hard enough to break it. I sighed of relief as the awful bleeping noise stopped .I groaned, today was the day I had been dreading ever since id walked out of my old middle school for the very last time, The start of high school and if I were to say I was merely nervous, that would be a HUGE understatement. Anyway I am now startled by my grandmother as I now turn to see her standing at my bedroom door, smiling at me as she speaks, good morning kiddo, better get that lazy butt out off bed, don't wanna be late on your first day do ya? she says brightly, seemingly in a much better mood then usual. I sighed ,and groaning loudly, i reluctantly get out off my warm soft bed.As I get dressed I find myself thinking of the strange dream I had last night. In the dream, i was in a very dark place, like literally, I was walking into somewhere when suddenly a great beast jumped out, its red eyes glared at me with a look that could destroy metal ,full of hatred and anguish but I don't understand why, The beast was black, its claws were sharp and pointy, it had dark armour on it ,filled with bits of the darkest purple that I had ever seen, I think it said its name was.... Kraingar? but then ...as it was about to attack me, its eyes and body filled with a rage so strong, I could barely move or speak,another creature came in front of me,this creature had blue skin ,horns ,red and black armour. The creature drew out a sword from somewhere and fought the beast,All the while yelling, at the top of its voice, go NOW... please lara!!!! ..the creature said now looking at me with beautiful blue eyes full of genuine concern.i take myself back to the present moment now as I cant remember what happened after that,whether or not I did what the creature asked, however,I have a strange feeling, that I have met that creature before,but the question is where and also creatures like that which looked like well like ...trolls didn't exist so how could I have seen one? Let alone have met one? i shrug simply pushing the thoughts of my strange dream to the back of my mind, of which had left as quickly as it came and only left vague memories and a strange feeling,i simply pushed it all aside,and trying to act like those emotions had never been there in the first place.