"Oh, and Gerard wanted to come and help too. He loves painting. Actually, he likes pretty much anything art-related so I had to drag him out of bed this morning as he doesn't like getting up early either-" he gives me a look, " -but I knew if I didn't wake him up he would kill me so, you know."

"Well that's good, because I'm not going to be able to help today- I've got a meeting so Elle needs all the help she can get! And thank you for coming today boys too." Olivia butts in.

"Yeah, thanks guys. I'm not exactly tall, so I'll need help with the high bits." I smile.

Both Mikey and Gerard smile back and I see... are they dimples? Holy mother of Jesus, Gerard Way has dimples! I think my jaw is on the tiled floor.

"So Elle."

I switch my gaze back to the divine brothers brother, only to find him looking at me with a look that can only say, 'Stop staring at Gerard's sexy dimples! He's not that good-looking!'

"Yes Mikey."

He nods at me - scarily like a teacher would - and says, "Are we gonna go buy the paint?"

"Yes! I'll just go get some shoes."

I run upstairs and quickly pull on some converse and run back downstairs.

"Ready!" Wow, that had to be around thirty seconds- a new personal best! I wonder why?...

"Okay then. Gerard's driving!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We drive to Wal-Mart to buy paint, but end up buying a shit-ton of stuf that we really don't need. Like hair dye (Me, black and neon green, Gerard neon blue), stickers (they're for my door), more stickers (but these are for my skateboard) and these flouresant marker pens that you can use to draw on anything - like black paint! So it's a good thing I brought extra money!

On the drive home - I'm in the front next to Gerard while Mikey's in the back - we talk about how me and Gee are gonna do our hair.

"Well, I think I'm gonna dye it all-round black, then dip-dye the tips green. What about you Gee?"

He looks at me from the corner of his eye. "I think I'm going to dye my roots blue."

Mikey scoffs from the back. "And how're you gonna explain that to mom?"

Gerard smiles triumphantly and flips his hair. I sigh- internally.

"Mom said I can do what I want with my body. It's my body."

I laugh. "Hear, hear! All hail Donna!"

Gerard smiles this really awesome smile- his eyes go all crinkly around the sides and his dimples appear full-on. Then he laughes his really (there's no other word for it) cute cackle.

"So Elle, is Olivia your legal guardian or what? Where are your parents?"

I look down. "They're erm, gone. On business."

"Oh cool, I wish my parents would go away on business..."

"Mikey!" Gerard says. "You shouldn't say that! Think of the people with no parents! How do you think they feel?"

"Oh, sorry people with no parents. I apologise for my behaviour." He's smirking at the end of his apology.

Gerard shakes his head, looks at me and shrugs as if he was saying, 'what can you do?'

Now we're turning onto our street and into my driveway. Olivia's gone so it's just us, home alone. No supervisors. (A/N: DUN DUN DUN.)