When she was about to leave he rose his 'limp' leg up.

"Massage my leg."

Sighing she went and came back to Aman with hot oil and sat down to rub his leg. The 'torture' went for half an hour and finally Aman took a pity on Lav.

"It's enough for today La."

"Thank God! Do I need to do something more, His Highness??"

" Good night La."

"Mm. Good night".
Giving him a glance again, Lav went to her room.

The next morning and noon passed with nothing much eventful except Arnav hovering over Khushi a bit more than usual.
By evening Lav had enough of Arnie's Lectures on how to take care of Khushi Lav clutched her head with both hands and swayed down to floor. With joined hands she pleaded

" Arnie for God's sake. Please stop lecturing me. Just as to remind you I am a doctor Yaar. " when he again opened his mouth " Now don't start for Aman too. You please go and let me be in peace."
Arnav signing went to his room, kissed Khushi's forehead asking her to take care of her, to stay by Lav always. With a heavy heart looking at Khushi ,who was busy Caressing her bunny, Arnav departed to LA.

3 days passed with Lav nursing Aman, taking Khushi to the park near by to stroll around, occasional visits to AR to check things there. Aman handled the office from RM. Aman's limp is gone now. Lav went with Khushi to their routine to park. When Arnav reached RM then with the excitement to see his Khushi after God knows how long, he came to know she is not there at RM. Arnav still in his suit boot began pacing up down the living area. This went on for more minutes with Arnav's queries about Khushi since he went. Aman answered as far as he knew. Assuring Arnav everything is fine. Then when the clock struck 6, Arnav took his phone out and called Lav which went unanswered. A couple of more desperate calls again went unanswered. Aman was sipping his tea got clearly annoyed by Arnav's constant enquiries about the timing of Lav's and Khushi's arrival.

"Arnie will you please sit down for a minute? It's not the first time La took Khushi out. They will be here any minute. Don't over do. Co Relax your desperate self, will you.?"

"Why did Lav took her out Aman? Don't you know how Khushi is now. What if something. .... Aman couldn't you tell me when Lav took Khushi out for the first time. Did I not call you both everynow and then to know about Khushi? Why didn't anyone tell me about this. Why didn't Lav asked me about this?. What is she doing Aman? Why did you let them go?

"Arnie, nothing happened these 2 days. You know how responsible Lav is. She will take good care of your Khushi Arnav. She knows what she is doing. Why are you getting all hysterical? "

Arnav shook his head to throw out those images that run like a film in his head.

"You said they come back by 6 right? It's 6:03 already. Then why aren't they both here yet, Aman? And Lav she isn't even pickingup my phone. I can't wait more I am going to the park to find them."

Arnav grabbed his car keys and then heard Lav's car pulling into. Arnav ran off to them. He saw Khushi opening the door and stepping out. He quickly went to her and hugged the life out of her. A numb Khushi stayed still in his arms. .

By the time Aman too came out. Lav came out of shock and asked, "Hey Arnie you came a flight prior?"

With still hugging Khushi close he barked out to Lav, "Why were you late dammit?"

"Late? "

"Ya La, late by whole 3 minutes." Aman answered instead of Arnav confusing Lav more. Aman updated her with the happenings from the time Arnav arrived.

"Off oh Arnie, just for this you became all restless. I stopped by to buy Khushi an ice cream. And by the way it's not a hostel or something to reach back by exact 6pm. Take a chill pill."

"You won't understand my plight Lav. " with that he took Khushi into the house.

"What happened to Arnie, Amu?"

"I don't know La. From the time he came he was pacing up down. By the way what happened to your phone? He called you many times even forced me too to call you, but why didn't you pick up your phone?"

"I forgot to take the phone,Amu. I think it's lying somewhere in my room." La answered smiling sheepishly.

"La how many times should I tell you to take your phone wherever you go."

"Now don't you too start , Amu. Give me some peace Yaar! Let Khushi sleep. Today I won't leave this Akdu Raizada. How dare he doubt my capabilities? Mine Lavanya Kashyap's?"

**************************

Ya second update within a day.😁
What to do? I updated the wrong story today. 😂
Special someone demanded me to update this one and by mistake I sat down and wrote the other one( Soul's Desire ) 😆😁
So as a punishment I had to write and update this one.

And Aman beared the consequences. I pushed him off the stairs, broke his hand. Haww.. poor Amu.. 😢😢

Sparkles, I hope this is enough. I will try my level best not to repeat it.. Forgive me please. 😔🙏

Please read the update and let me know your reviews😉👍
Follow me or add the story to your library to keep in touch 😙
Have a great evening 💖

LoVe AryaARshi 💕

ARSHI FF :: MY WHOLE HEART & SOUL~(Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें