Chapter 2

Previously
Swift ran out off head quarters and Timmy the turtle found him on a branch on a cliff.
Brody's POV
Of course I was worried I was so worried that I didn't even listen to Speedy. I grabbed Rod before I started to leave. I didn't know what to do I was panicking.
Later
Rod's POV
Brody I can't believe you grabbed me without making a plan. I said then all of a sudden Brody ( literally) jumped off of the cliff. I was worried because I knew he had hurt his wing during one of our missions. He got Swift free and flew back they were both safe. Soon we all got to HQ as quick as we could of course I drove Brody back to HQ. We made it there. I just remembered that we still have a mission. Then I asked Speedy were Penny was. When Speedy told me that she went on the mission on her own. I asked Speedy if I could go after her and he said yes.
With Penny and Penny's POV
Penny help please said Shirley Swerly. Don't worry Sherly I got you. I said suddenly Shirley's tree starts to fall (because someone's been cutting it or eating it and it's by the the river) AHHH Shirley starts to fall but luckily for her Penny caught her but the tree was to thick so Rod couldn't drive over the tree, Penny couldn't go under it, and Shirley couldn't live in her tree.

Cliff hanger sorry
BYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE
BYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEE!