Chapter 1

2 weeks later

"My dad entered the room with a grave face and snapped at me"listen to me insignificant ignorant girl, I need about 500k and I don't have that amount of money, so your going to work as a stripper to get me that money."

"Are you kidding? Don't give me that, how could you say that I'm your only daughter."

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO NOT TALK BACK TO ME LITTLE BITCH, HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR YOUR FATHER"

"after all your just a peace of garbage; if you ever disobey me your going to end up on the streets or even better killed."

"oh and you start working tomorrow"then slammed the door behind him and locked it.

I broke into tears. How could he do this to me I don't want my life to be like this. I wish I can just die and leave this miserable world behind.

I laid down on the hard cold floor and covered myself with a thin, filthy, old blanket.

I closed my eyes hoping that it's just a bad dream, and I'll wake up from it soon but what can I do I can't run away from reality.

The next day

I woke up to a splash of icy cold water.Cold water runs down my arm, almost freezing as it goes.
I took a sharp breath, finding it difficult to breath.

"What's fucking wrong with you. Why did you do that I started cussing at him"

"Watch your language stupid girl do you want me to punish you"
"No... sorry" as I look down with fear and terror.

"Listen to me, first your going to take a shower and cover all your bruises I don't want anyone to see them and if you say that I did that to you'll be in big trouble you understand."
"Yes, understood"
"I'll take you there early, so you can get ready"

Hours later
Olivia POV,

It was time to go now he took me out of the room to his car. I kept staring out of the window mesmerized by everything. Until I sow the strip club.