Still not gay?

And the next thing Harry knew, his lips were covered by Malfoy's.

The sensation of it was addicting. Like heroin. And alcohol. But so much better. So much that if he didn't respond now, he felt he would die.

So slowly began to move his lips in sync with Malfoy's. Once Malfoy realised this, he kissed harder, with more passion. He pushed Harry to the floor, straddling his legs, while laying on top of him. he slid his tongue across his bottom lip, begging for entrance. He impatiently pulled on Harry's bottom lip with his teeth, causing the boy beneath him to moan in pressure. Malfoy smirked in triumph, and pulled away.

"Still not gay, Potter?" He whispered.

"You kissed me. So yes, still not gay." Harry whispered as well.

"You sure you're not gay?" Malfoy looked at him with so much lust in his eyes you could feel it radiating off of him.

Harry thought for a moment. "Actually, I'm not all that sure. Maybe you'll have to snog me again, so I can tell if I am or not."

You didn't have to tell him twice. He leaned in again and shoved his tongue into Harry's mouth receiving a groan in return. They battled for dominance, and Malfoy won, bringing his hands up to his head and ran his fingers through his hair. Harry's hands were on Malfoy's waist until he lowered them just enough to fit them underneath his trousers, groping his arse. This time it was Malfoy moaned. In return for that, Malfoy thrashed his hips into Harry's, rubbing their equally grown erections together

"Owh, Drraccoooooo." Harry said into his lips.

"You like that?" Malfoy only pulled away enough to talk.

"Mhm."

Malfoy had a plan. He stood, prying Harry's hands from his trousers. Harry sat up, and Malfoy pulled him up and into an embrace. "Put that cloak of yours on top of us, i want to take you somewhere."

Harry pulled himself away and picked his cloak up off the ground, draping it over them. Malfoy wrapped his arm around Harry waist, pulling him from the astronomy tower to the seventh floor, pacing in front of the wall three times, and instead of saying what he wanted in his head, he just pictured it.

I think we all know what he pictured.

A large wooden door appeared and he pushed it open, pulling Harry in as well. The room contained a large king sized bed, with red sheets and a black comforter. It had a white sofa in front of a burning fireplace.

And there were lit candles everywhere.

The mood was set and the room smelled of roses.

Malfoy let go of Harry, pulling the invisibility cloak off of them. Harry walked to the middle of the room. Malfoy shut the door, staring at Harry, chewing on his lips nervously.

Is he gay? Is he not gay? Make up your mind!

He edged closer to his prey, and attacked, snogging him vigorously. He pushed him onto the bed, leaving a trail of soft kisses down his neck. He pulled off Harry's robes, and started unbuttoning his shirt, pulling that off as well, but left his tie on, sort of lose. Harry himself was getting very frisky, and had pulled off Malfoy's robes and shirt, but gave up on the tie, and started working on his trousers. He fumbled with the zipper, then the button, and pulled them down with his feet. Malfoy smirked at his eagerness, and yanked down, bringing his boxers down as well. Harry stared at Malfoy as he admired Harry's rock hard erection, then Harry's eyes wandered down to Malfoy's boxers.

"Slytherin boxers, really?" Harry said. "Where do you even get those?"

"Yes, Potter, Slytherin boxers and i have my ways."