Chapter 66: Choice (1)

The news about Chun Maora's crime soon reached the ears of Chun family members. No matter how Lin Tang tried to suppress the news, the fire that occurred in his residence was too big. Including the commotion after that and all, with Chun Maora detained, it was only a matter of time before the Chun family knew about it.

PRANG!

The Old Master of Chun family was terribly angry with this development. He had expected their family to flourish by joining hands with the Lin family. But with what his granddaughter had done, she has completely sullied the Chun name. In addition, the incident with the Lin family's son was related with Chun Maora, causing her name to go downhill.

Chun Masaya, Chun Maora's brother, was looking at the papers with a complicated feeling. For this sister, he once had bored the beatings and jointly paid a large sum of money to allow her to become the main wife. All along, they had been rejoicing the fact that their daughter was a part of the big Lin family. After 14 years, what did they get?

"Maora... what have you done?"

Chun Masaya did not know what he should do anymore regarding his sister. He wanted to help her very much but there was no way he could wash away the public opinion about her easily. She was said to be a failure of a mother, a vicious woman, a jealous wife, and all that. The public was also starting to dig up the past of what had happened especially in relation to the Jun family.

Chun Masaya returned back to his room and ignored his wife who was worried about him. He was already not young and has his own family to feed. In this kind of condition, he cannot pay full attention to his sister anymore.

He looked down at the paper in his hand again. The sender had clearly stated what happened in the Lin family residence and had asked to meet him. Chun Masaya wanted to know what kind of person could dig out something so thoroughly, but he didn't have the courage to.

"Masaya, don't you want to visit your sister?"

Chun Masaya's wife asked from behind the door. The voice was soft but it cracked a bit. Chun Masaya looked up to the door. He knew that his wife knows just how much he cared for his sister and most of what he did behind the scenes for his sister. But Chun Maora never realized it and took it all for granted.

"Su'er, I'm sorry."

"It's alright Masaya, just go."

Chun Masaya went, leaving his wife still standing behind the door crying. She knew that the person whom her husband thought about the most was always his sister, but she feigned ignorance. She always hoped that there will be times when he could forget about her but seeing how troubled he was now, she knew that it was impossible.

"Madam..."

"It's alright, let's go rest."

Chun Masaya didn't go straight to the prison and visit his sister. He wanted to meet the sender first and see what he wants to tell him. It didn't take him long to find the place, but the person standing before him was someone he never expected.

"Jun Min, you're the one who sent it?" He looked at the boy in front of him in disbelief. This boy was even younger than his own son, but he already has so much information, so many achievements...

Jun Hua looked at the person before her and she sighed in her heart. This person before her was always giving his all for his sister, someone who never realized it and always took it for granted. She doesn't even realize the forbidden feeling her brother had for her all these years and how much it pained him to see her like this. Maybe she knew, but she just doesn't care about it.

Looking at the pitiful man before her, Jun Hua felt that she should pity him a little, but she still didn't like him for what he did to her mother years ago.

"I am."

"You! Why are you framing her like this?" Chun Masaya lunged forward but before he could get close to Jun Hua, Yasha had stopped him. No matter how much Chun Masaya struggled, he could not shake Yasha off him.

"I'm not the one who did it. It was the woman who she had been suppressing all these years," Jun Hua said calmly, not bothering with his actions. "Do you think a cornered rat cannot fight back?"

"You!" Chun Masaya threw a look filled with hatred at Jun Hua. "Why are you telling me all of this? Let me go! I need to help her."

"If you help her, you will lose another person important to you," Jun Hua said calmly. "Or do you think your wife can handle seeing you looking at another woman?"

"What do you know?"

"What I know is your wife is ready to hang herself if she hears about the news of you running away with your sister. Now, what do you want to do?"

Faced with this question, Chun Masaya was locked in a dilemma. He had lived with his wife for years and all along she had been patient with him. Although he doesn't love her, she still accepted him. If he were to choose his sister, his wife would leave him and if he chose his wife, his sister will suffer.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Chun Masaya's voice grew weaker.

Jun Hua stared at this man calmly. "When you framed my mother to the point of Lin Tang forcing her and my sister away, did you think why you're doing it to her?"

"You knew..." Chun Masaya's eyes dimmed. He always thought that he had kept it well under wraps. That night, he came to visit his sister only to be used by her to frame Jun Hua's mother of cheating. From that day on, he could not visit his sister anymore and the wife was kicked out of the house along with the little girl.

Jun Hua nodded. Lin Tang was angry, thinking that Jun Hua was not his daughter. First, she took her mother's surname because of his hatred towards the Jun family. And then, he kicked them out because he thought that she was not his daughter. Even though he realized his mistake later on, he didn't bother to search for Jun Hua anymore and completely forgot about this daughter of his for he doesn't want to tarnish his reputation.

"Lin Tang also knew. That's the reason you cannot meet your sister at all," Jun Hua said calmly.

"Do you want to take revenge on me?"

Jun Hua looked at the man. She did want to at one point in the past but now, she felt that it isn't worth it. He had made his life miserable by himself even without her doing anything. Yearning for his sister, losing the love of his wife, and getting nothing in the end, he had made his life worst.

"I just want to ask you, who is more important, your wife and family or your sister? You cannot keep both of them."

Chun Masaya stared back. He had to choose.

...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें