Johnny Cade (Outsiders)

Well shit. Y/n is currently sleeping next to me naked. What. The. Actual. Hell. What did we do? I'm still fully clothed so we couldn't have...ya know. I turn around to face her.

My crush I've had all my life is sleeping in my bed without any clothes. I can't help but let my imagination have fun. I know this is dirty and wrong but I can't help it.

My hands start going down to my lower region and it's already sprung up. I close my eyes and go in a slow but steady pace. I can already imagine her riding me. Her delicate face filling with ecstasy, moaning my name. "Nnngh. Jonathan!" She moaned.

Good god, I almost came just with that imagination. "Oh my god." I whimper. I open my eyes half lidded and smile lazily. I could imagine pounding into her from behind and god, it was hot. My tongue went limp and I started going faster. "Mmm~ P-Please- Gah. Don't stop." I groaned. With that, I finish with a loud moan. I should clean myself. I think to myself.

Then I feel an arm pull me in. "I know what you were doing, Johnny." Y/n says. I blush and hide under the covers. Holy crap, she knows. "Hey, it's okay. I wanna help you if you'll let me." She smiles. With that, lust clouds my mind and I go down on her.

Let's just say, she won't be going anywhere anytime soon.