Chapter 1: Abused

Kira's P.O.V

    Waking up from hearing my mom shouts and yells, I woke up. I went to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth and getting ready for the day. I wore a light blue dress with polkadots and ruffles at the bottom of the dress.
     Heading out my room toward the stairs, I heard my parents arguing. Going down the stairs, they stopped arguing. My father came towards me and hit me, next my mother punched me. What did I ever do to deserve this? I guess I deserved it.
       They kicked, punched, slapped until I fainted. Waking back up, I was in my room and I healed automatically. This was weird.
        Getting up from my bed, I went downstairs and have seen no one. Walking into the kitchen, I opened the refrigerator and got me a drink and a snack. Drinking and my drink and eating my snack, I have gotten full. Hearing footsteps coming down the stairs, I tried to hide but got grabbed by the waist and pushed onto the floor. Trying to scream, my father put his hand on my mouth.
       Hearing my clothes get torn apart, thats when I realized he was going to rape me. I am a virgin. Trying to get free he kept me trapped.
        Seeing him unzip his pants, he got his little thingy and stuck it in me forcefully. I screamed and screamed in pain. Next thing I know, I fainted again.
         Waking back up again, I was on the kitchen floor with blood under me. I was so afraid. I need to try to escape, but how am I going to do that?
          Sneaking up the stairs, passing my parents bedroom, I went into my room. Getting a bag out, I hurried up and put my clothes and accessories that I needed into my bag. First I'm going to go to sleep because I need the rest for tomorrow.
           *In dreamland*
             I am in the middle of the forest,  I see a wolf and it's me. I'm on four legs, but what is this? Why was I like this?
              *dreamland ends*
               Waking back up, it was midnight. I fell back to sleep. My sleep felt good.