Miracle could happen

Start from the beginning

"We're still here, Yerin-ah. You're not the only one who lost her. We all feels sad about what happened. But Yuju wants us to continue living our lives. She'd be happy if she sees you happy. You know that."

"This hurts like hell." Yerin mumbles and lie down to her bed and closes her eyes.

"Lock the door when you leave." she utters with her eyes close.

The moment she knows Sowon is outside, she started to cry. She curled herself, hugs her knees and cry.

"Yuna.... take me with you please...... I can't continue like this. I can't continue my life without you." she mumbles to herself.

"Why did you have to go like this......"

*****

Sinb visits the Haven again and knew that they already came back from the Canus.

"Uhh.. Queen Choi." she utters.

"Oh. Sinb-ssi.. come in. Wait. I'll call the girls." The Queen said and walk towards the girls' room.

"Yah.." Sinb utters when she saw the girls.

"Is Sowon unnie with you?" Eunha asked.

"Uhh.. I didn't tell her I was going here. Because I thought you haven't come back yet." Sinb replied.

"Hmm.." Eunha nodded.

"Yah.. how are you two?" Sinb asked.

"We'll be fine." Umji answered.

"How about you? Yerin unnie. How is she?" Umji asked Sinb.

"She locked herself in her room. She doesn't eat nor drink. She cries a lot. She's not okay. I'm worried." Sinb answered.

"We can't do anything about it. Let her cry. I mean.. pain demands to be felt. She saw her girlfriend died on her arms." Eunha utters.

Their feet brought them through the woods.

"Yuju wouldn't want that though. But everything hurts and we can't blame Yerin unnie for being like that." Eunha added.

"How can we help her? I want her to go back to her old self." Sinb said.

"Time heals everything, Eunbi-yah." Umji replied.

*****

A year have passed. It's Yuju's first year death anniversary.

At the Canus, where they left Yuju's body, it is a quiet place now. Because no packs are living there anymore. They made it their mausoleum for their fallen comrades.

Yuju's body is the only one preserved. They decided not to crimate her body because they still wants to see her face even when she's lying there.

But suddenly.. Yuju's wounds started to heal again. Yuju's face and body comes back to its natural color. As well as her hair. Her lips, from being pale to bright pinkish red. Her nails, from being swollen violet, it became pinkish in color and her blood started to circulates throughout her body again.

Yuju suddenly started to breathe again like normal. She suddenly opens her eyes. Her eyes, from being gold then bluish white, but when she opened it at this very moment, her eyes became gray.

None of the girls know what is happening. None of them have any idea about what's happening to Yuju right now. Because........

Yuju comes back to life.

~Fin~

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys. So.. I decided to finish my story here. I'm thinking of the next plot for Book 2. ^____^v I hope you all wait patiently.

Thank you everybody for the support you gave my story. It became #1 on #gfriend. But currently it gets down to #2. But still, I'm happy for all the support.

I hope you all still support me for the next story I would be making.

Thank you all so much! I really appreciates everything. ^____^v

Kamsahabnida~