five.

"So, uh... do you like spicy food? 'Cause imma be jalapeño ass tonight." Jeno stood in front of his mirror, upside-down as usual while he practiced his flirting skills. He sighed and buried his face in his hands as he realized that he was absolutely terrible at it. His friends would be there to give him a ride to the party soon, and it was the perfect chance to make his move on Jaemin. He just hoped that Jaemin would be drunk enough to find his awful attempts at seduction the least bit endearing.

His phone buzzed and he reached into his pocket to check the notification. It was a text from Hyuck informing him that they made it to his house. The group of friends had to work together to pull Jeno into the car as usual, but their terrible teamwork caused Jeno to end up hitting his face on the car door. That was nothing he was surprised about, but who the fuck let Hyuck drive?

"You guys... why is he driving?" Jeno gulped, nervous that he'd end up having tea with Satan tonight instead of getting laid.

"I'm too lazy to." Ten shrugged, sitting in the backseat with his legs stretched across all of the seats and his phone in his hands.

"And I'm too scared to. If someone honked at me I would piss myself." Mark explained.

"I'm really not that bad at driving unless there's a hot guy in my car." Hyuck rolled his eyes at his friend's fear.

Ten just shot his middle finger up at Hyuck silently as he was still looking at his phone screen. Mark just sat there and frowned. It was hard for him to admit it, but he kind of had feelings for that thot. How stupid, Hyuck's type is the kind that he'll fuck and never see again. Mark had absolutely zero chance.

Jeno was the only one who verbally responded, sitting upside-down on the ceiling and hitting the back of Hyuck's head. "Rude."

"Do that again and I'll drive us all into a lake." Hyuck growled as he started driving to the party.

"Please don't do that again, Jeno." Mark begged with genuine fear in his voice.

"No, please do." Ten said flatly, being a whole mood as usual.

Mark considered opening the passenger door and just jumping out of the moving vehicle. Ten scared him.

"Whatever, guys." Hyuck huffed, fixing his hair in the rear view mirror instead of paying attention to the road. "Jeno, you better film it and show me. Or at least give me all of the details."

"Perv." Ten commented shortly as he was staring at nudes from Johnny on his phone.

"Ew, no." Jeno replied with disgust.

"It was worth a shot." Hyuck shrugged as he continued to their destination.

• • •

Jaemin stared at the overly fancy clock in Lucas's kitchen as he waited for the party to start and Jeno to get there. He was a bit nervous about tonight, pacing back and forth and stuffing plain nachos into his mouth. A few other people were already at the party. The meaning of 'a few' being 40 people.

The clock displayed the time the party was supposed to start and Jaemin's heart sank to his ass. "Lucas, I'm gonna puke!" Jaemin said dramatically, sinking to the floor and leaning against the counter.

"Dude, it's not that big a deal. Just do what we planned, and don't forget the shoulder tease." Lucas encouraged, a half empty beer already in his hand and a drunk Jungwoo clinging to his leg like a small child.

"But I ate so many fucking nachos. What if I fart?" Jaemin whined a bit too loudly as a few partygoers gave him weird looks.

"You'll be fine." He sighed, bending down and taking a gas-x out of his pocket to shove into Jaemin's mouth. "Just breathe and stop eating those."

Jaemin swallowed the gas pill and pouted before standing up and putting the bag of nachos on the counter.

He gathered himself and took a deep breath as Lucas walked away to yell at some people for trying to deepthroat his tv remote.

There were suddenly twice as many people. Why was inviting so many people even necessary? Lucas was just too extra.

Just then, the front door opened and Jeno literally fucking fell into the room as his gravity was sideways again, conveniently landing on the counter next to Jaemin. "Oh, hey sexy." He greeted with obvious pain in his voice from the fall. Thankfully, he could be right next to Jaemin like he was standing like a normal person. He was actually laying down on the side of the counter, though.

A few people looked at the two strangely because, like, what the actual fuck was going on? But Jaemin was used to it and quickly leaned against the counter, jutting his hip out and smoothly letting his sleeve roll off of his shoulder.

None of Jeno's friends checked to make sure if he was alright after that tragic entrance. Hyuck was flirting with guys, he already had seven phone numbers somehow. Ten was already making out with Johnny in the bathroom. Mark actually got scared and ran away before he even walked into the house.

Nevermind them, Jeno was kind of okay. Looking at Jaemin trying—and actually succeeding this time—to be sexy, he suddenly wasn't nervous. A smirk formed on his lips as he stared at the skin Jaemin exposed for him.

"So..." Jaemin started talking, twirling a lock of his hair and looking at Jeno with eyes full of lust.

He was about to say more until Jeno silenced him with a finger against his lips. "No need for words." He said seductively in a weird Hispanic accent that Jaemin somehow found hot. "Yo quiero tu pollo." Jeno thought he said he wanted Jaemin's kiss, but no, he said chicken. It was a good thing that Jaemin didn't know Spanish and just went along with it.

Jaemin grabbed Jeno's wrist and led his hand to his own waist, smiling contently. "You never told me you knew sandwich. I mean Spanish." Oh fuck, he really said that. He brushed it off and didn't let that ruin the mood. "That's hot."

Jeno simply responded to that with a heated kiss, laying on top of Jaemin against the counter when it looked like he was still standing.

As the two were suddenly making out, they had an audience because their friends are hella weird. Lucas and Jungwoo stood a distance away, tearing up as they watched it go down. "They grow up so fast." Jungwoo commented, wiping a tear of joy.

Hyuck was literally filming it shamelessly, nodding in approval at Jeno's smooth moves. Mark was suddenly staring through a window like a creep, aggressively taking notes to help with his pursuit for Hyuck in his ninja turtle themed notebook.

Hopefully they wouldn't follow the two when they went to the bedroom later. Now that would be too far.