"Very." He replied with a laugh. I took in a couple deep breaths. I wasn't there with him. There was nothing I could do. But then, I had a thought. I needed to know what this fantasy was, and maybe phone sex would be easier than I thought. Plus, we could see each other's faces. I bit my lip. I had thought about fucking him so many times since he left, but knowing that he was hard right now ran a shockwave through my body.

"Is it throbbing?" I asked in a low tone.

"Yes," He answered in the same tone. The camera wasn't leaving his face, but I didn't want it to. I only wanted to see his reactions to my questions. "God, I want you here right now." He said, looking down at his cock.

"I wish I was there, more than anything." It was now or never to start dirty talking to him. "Imagine my hot mouth on it and my tongue licking it and moving slowly up and down." I talked slowly as I saw his eyes close and his breathing become harder. I knew I needed to take charge. "Tell me about your fantasy," I whispered. "I want every detail. And, while you're telling me," He looked at me. "I want you to touch yourself for me. I want you to imagine I am there. I want you to get off even though I'm not there to do it for you. Ok?" Joe nodded and bit his lip. I saw his arm move to, I imagine, take his cock in his hands. I can only see his upper arm and his face, but that was all I needed to see.

"Ok," he breathed. "Well, I was coming home from work, but I was at your apartment. I open the door and all the lights are off. And I can see a light coming from your bedroom."

"Uh-huh," I encouraged. I wanted him to know that whatever he said was safe with me. I adjusted myself on the bed, so I was lying on my stomach. I wanted Joe to see my cleavage and possibly my ass in the shorts he loved.

"Shit," He responded. I saw his arm move a bit. It signaled to me that he liked what he saw. "Anyway, I walked into your bedroom and you were lying there...Well, not really. You were in those shorts. You know which ones I'm talking about."

"The pink ones?" I asked in as sexy a voice as I could muster.

"Yes," he breathed again. The shorts were something we had bought in Vegas as a bit of a joke. While walking along the strip one day, we came across a place selling novelty clothes. They had mannequins all along their storefront. One pair of shorts that caught our eyes, almost simultaneously, were light pink with the words 'Fuck Me' written across the ass. The shorts were cut so short, that a part of your butt would be sticking out of the bottom always. We ended up buying them as a joke and I never wore them. But, I knew exactly where they were. I made a mental note to bring them with me to London.

"What was I doing?" I asked. I needed to know.

"You were...on your knees. Your ass was in the air with those shorts. Fuck, those shorts. You were wearing them and nothing else." His arm started stroking a bit faster. As I made mental images of what he was saying, I began getting wetter myself. "And...you were facing the headboard and..." He paused. He didn't feel comfortable saying what he thought.

"What, baby? You can tell me. Whatever it is, you can tell me." I began breathing harder as well.

"You were...handcuffed to the headboard." His arm was moving up and down, stroking himself to the thought of me spread out like that, waiting for him to fuck me. The thought of it made me feel a pit in my stomach. "I didn't even know I was into handcuffs, but fuck you looked so pretty in my mind, waiting for me like that." His eyes clenched closed as he talked. By the way he talked, I could tell he was nervous telling me that part. I wanted to calm those nerves.

"Kinky," I replied. "I like it." He looked back at me with shock as I bit my lip.

"Fuck, I love you, ok." He spoke fast and breathed out the sentence. Thankful that I would go along with this crazy scenario he had cooked up. He looked away from me again. "So, then I ripped those shorts off you and you were waiting there in front of me, begging me to fuck you." He was talking slow, but his arm was moving quickly. "And then I did, hard, and you were moaning loud and screaming my name, and fuck, you're so hot." He looked at me when he said the last part. His arm was moving very fast now, stroking himself quickly at the sound of my voice screaming his name in pleasure. His breathing was hitching and his eyes closed. His head fell back and his mouth opened.

"Yes, Joe. Yes, keep going. Harder." I cried through the phone, trying my best to mimic how I would sound in bed with him. He rested his hand with the phone in it on his chest so all of his energy could be focused on cumming. His chest began to rise and his back arched slightly as his head fell back even more.

"Fuck, Julie. Fuck." He whispered, almost so low that I couldn't hear him. A shiver shot through his body as he hit his climax. His mouth hung open as soft moans and heavy breaths fell out. I could feel myself breathing harder and I was extremely wet watching him like this. Becoming completely undone at the thought of me. Craving me so much that it woke him up and he needed to talk to me about it. Feeling comfortable enough to tell me all the things that ran through his mind. He came down from his high with a couple of deep breaths while I watched his face. Contorted with pleasure. It slowly softened as he breathed. Eventually, he looked back at me.

"Better?" I asked.

"So much better," He breathed. He was trying to catch his breath like he had just run up a couple flights of stairs. I sat there for a moment, listening to him breathe.

"Have you not masturbated in a month?" I asked.

"I have, once, but it felt nothing like that." He replied. "I was thinking of you the whole time, but it was nothing like that, fuck, that was good." Joe only swore a lot when he was tired and when he was horny. It was something I loved about him. Hearing the word 'fuck' fall from his mouth sent me into a tizzy every time. "When do I get to see you again?" He asked. He had caught his breath a little bit.

"2 weeks, babe. Then, I promise, we can fuck every night if you want." I didn't swear that often either, but right now, it just felt right.

"I just want you here with me." He looked up at the ceiling. "I miss you, more than I can tell you."

"I know," I replied. "I miss you a lot too. I'll be there soon." Joe looked over at the clock on his nightstand and then back down to his lower half.

"I think I'm gonna go clean myself up." He chuckled. "I love you and thank you. I needed that."

"I love you too, and I'm always willing to help. Especially with this kind of thing." He chuckled. "And Joe," he stopped and looked at me. "Don't ever feel nervous about telling me about your fantasies, ok? I will always listen to them, no matter how strange you think they are."

"Ok, good to know." He paused. "We have a lot of talking to do then." I laughed and we said our goodbyes. When the phone hung up, I was very aware of the pit in my stomach, still very present from our call. I ended up taking care of it by masturbating myself, thinking about Joe's face and fantasy the whole time. It wasn't long before I finished and went to clean myself up and finish getting ready to face the day.

Somebody to Love - A Joe Mazzello FanFictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें