| Chapter Thirty - Six |

Depuis le début

"I was just going to ask if you need help packing." Vicki said, Vin sighed before bringing the girl into a big hug.

"You're my best friend Vic." Vin said kissing Vicki's head.

"Promise you'll come back." Vicki mumbled.

"I can't promise that." Vin said making Vicki's eyes fill with tears.

Vin and Vicki walked into the bedroom and the couple helped Vin pack his bags making Vicki start to cry.

"Vicki, don't cry." Vin said grabbing Vicki's face and wiping the tears away.

"What if we never see you again." Vicki sobbed.

"That won't happen." Vin sighed while hugging Vicki again.

"You're cabs here." Pauly said grabbing some of Vin's bags and walking out of the room.

"I didn't mean to make him upset." Vin said.

"You're his best mate, you've been side by side each summer, it's just going to be hard for him to not have you next to him, Vin." Vicki said.

The two walked out of the room and into the living room where even more hugs and tears were exchanged. 

"We love you Vin, please remember that." Vicki said with tears down her face, Vin hugged her.

"I love you guys too." Vin said moving to hug Pauly which was a lot longer which was understandable.

"Bye brother." Vin said patting Pauly on the back. Vicki and Pauly stood out on the balcony watching Vin get into the cab.

"Please tell me this is a joke, please tell me we are getting PUNK'D right now." Vicki said wiping her tears away.

"This isn't a joke this time, babe."

"Get better soon Vin." Vicki whispered in the air as the cab turned the corner and away from the shore house.

"There goes my best friend." Pauly mumbled as Vicki wrapped her arms around him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"He's really gone." Deena sobbed once everyone came home and Pauly had told them.

"Oh D." Vicki said getting up and bringing her into a cuddle.

"I can't believe it." Deena said leaving and crying to Jenni. Vicki sighed before laying back down before sneezing again.

- - - - - - - - - -

The next day, Vicki was even worse, her eyes and nose were bright red, and she couldn't stop sneezing.

"Jenni!" Vicki called out.

"Yeah?" Jenni asked walking into the room.

"I need to go get allergies medicine, can you come with me?" Vicki asked.

"Yeah absolutely." Jenni said as Vicki got up and changed into some decent clothes.

"You look terrible Vic." Ron said as everyone saw Vicki's red eyes.

"Thanks Ron, i did all this for you." Vicki mumbled making him laugh. Vicki and Jenni left and went to the nearest pharmacy.

As soon as they got back, Vicki took her medicine and went to see the girls only to walk in on Pauly ripping Deena's hair out.

"What happened?" Vicki grumbled.

"I fell asleep in my hair extensions." Deena said as Pauly was trying to get the extensions out of Deena's hair but it wouldn't budge.

"Wash and conditioner now." Vicki said pulling Deena into the bathroom and starting the bathtub, Vicki began to scrub Deena's hair before grabbing a comb and began to gently scrabbing the extensions out without it hurting.

"Thank you Vicki." Deena said.

"Im going to stay home with Vicki." Nicole said.

"Nicole, you don't have too." Vicki said sipping her water.

"No, i'm staying here." Nicole said as everyone left, Pauly didn't want to go out either so he sat with Vicki who was sneezing again.

"You're allergies are getting worse." Pauly said brushing Vicki's hair for her.

"What are you allergic too?" Nicole asked.

"Daisies." Vicki said.

"That might be Deena's products, she has perfume, hair moose and body wash." Nicole said.

"Oh my god, Deena. Are you trying to kill me." Vicki mumbled wiping her watery eyes.

"Can you die?" Nicole asked.

"No, i just sneeze and my eyes with become watery until the smell is gone." Vicki said as Pauly put Vicki's hair into a messy bun.

"Thank you." Vicki said kissing Pauly's cheek.

"How about I heat up a pizza." Pauly said making the girls nod and Pauly walked into the kitchen to begin cooking the pizza.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Deena, you need to throw everything that has daisies in it." Nicole said as the three sat at the table eating their pizza.

"Why?" Deena asked.

"I'm allergic to daisies, that's why I've been sneezing so much." Vicki said.

"Oh Vicki, i'm sorry." Deena said running and began to throw away her products.

"You don't need to throw them away, they look expensive, just don't use them in the house. Take them home." Vicki said making Deena sigh before packing the products in her bags.

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Sorry this chapter's a bit shorter but next chapter will be longer.

That's two chapter's done in one day! I'm excited for the next update, when it's Pauly and Mike's birthday, I have a big surprise for the next chapter.

Thank you so much for the votes and comments, keep them coming. . getting closer and closer to the sequel.

I'll probably update again tomorrow or the next day, depends on my plans!

Love you guys so much! Xo