{Whizzvin} Could You give it a shot Marv?

Whizzer's pov

" And 1 And 2 And- Ugh Marv!
Could you try to have fun?!" I groaned. My boyfriend Marvin came to my studio and I wanted him to dance with me. " Well I don't really like dancing , babe." Marvin stared up at me. He pecked my lips and spun me around.

Marvin is a short man compared to me. And I love him honestly. That's when I heard 2 voices. " Jason!" I yelled. Marvin's son Jason and his "girl" friend Heather Levin came over.  " Oh Hi Whizzer!" Jason smiles at me and I looked at his friend Heather. Heather is a smart girl so I think Jason picked right honestly. 

   Marvin looked at me and kinda, smiled politely and grabbed my hand.  " Marvin! What are you doing?! Ha!" I giggled with glee. He spins me, again.  He started to tear up a little and recited this speech.

   "Whizzer, I know we've both changed over the 2 years we split. I've grown more attached and, Well a better man while I'm around you. So Whizzer Brown, " He gets down a knee and pulls out a black velvet box and opens it. I look around at Jason and Heather.  Heather looks shocked, While Jason is clapping. I see a Silver ring that looks like a rose. " Will you marry me Whizzer?" I start crying.  Through the sobs and crying I say " Yes! Marvin Yes!"
He slips the ring on my finger.  I kiss him. It is short yet, filled with passion.

   " Whooo! Yeah go dad and Whizzer!" Jason starts cheering.  Heather's arm I around Jason's neck and she cheers too.  I love Marvin. Let's hope I can teach him to dance before the wedding.

  Hi Dyani here and hope you liked it! Give me more suggestions in the comments!

Bye!