02.

"Well if we don't want to be late then stop flirting with me." Zoe sassed and acted hard to get. "You started it but okay." She gave him a cold shoulder.

Noah's POV

Please kill me. That girl is HOT AF. She's ment to be the top student, half Chinsese ass who is ment to live with me? Yes please is all i can say right now.

Zoe's POV

Okay, he's cute. Chinsese. My type. But he thinks that he'll get me easy. I'll act hard to get untill i now he isn't a playboy that will hook up with me and leave me on thin ice.

/South Side High/

Zoe walked beside Noah uncomfortably. Around the corner was the teachers lounge, "*sigh*" Zoe brushed her shoulders before entering the door with relief. "Good morning, Zoe and this is...?" Mr.I-an looked confused as he never had a chance to meet his new student before.
"Noah, nice to meet you" he walked over to shake hands with his form teacher. "Noah, I look forward to working and helping you out this year. As you know if you get settled well and enjoy learning here you are allowed to take test to get stay here." Zoe was shocked that, you could actually stay. All other students left without being forced to. What she didn't understand because she was popular and never got bullied; but she didn't bully. She respected people who respect her. "If you get over 150 marks together on all test you pass and stay, less that 150 you will not be accepted." Noah looked very pleased because back in China he didn't have any trouble with passing and having a score of at least more that 160. "Thank you. if i decide to take the tests i will do my best not to disappoint myself."