What We Found

I hope you liked my first chapter!

2 down who's next!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma's P.O.V

I just fell to the ground at the sight of them.They were up in the tree thorns in there arms legs and face their arms were tied in a rope and rung by a tree limb and their throats were slit just enough where they would bleed out but they would suffer. Everyone else was crying but I was just laying there still stunned at that sight.After the guys got them down and get all the thorns and took them to a good place to bury them we said our final words and just sat there for a while.Time flew by because before I new it, it was dark.We went back to camp and decided we would leave tomorrow.We heard a knock on the door and saw a note it said:Better not leave I see you've found your friends if you dont want this to happen to anyone else I would stay! just beware the horror in all of your futures!"WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!" Michael said."should we leave or stay either way someone's gonna die."Mica said."I don't know." some of us said at the same time.We decided we would make a break for it in the morning.A couple of hours later we decided to go to bed mitch,Jack, and Bob kept watch.I managed to go to sleep after a couple hours of tossing and turning.When I woke up I saw Mitch and Michael in there beds but I didn't see Bob anywhere.I shook up everyone and they kept asking crazy stuff like 'am I in heaven.' or 'Mom did you make me a sandwich for lunch, to evreything else.I said NO NO NO! to all of them, I just sat in my bed waiting for them to fulling wake up and then I remembered Bob was missing."GUYS BOB IS MISSING I WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND WE WAS GONE!"I said" How? Me and mitch were up with him." Michael said."Well you fell asleep and he must have staid up and he got caught by whoever did something to Alex and Alyssa.I started to walk around in circles trying to think who would do this type of thing.Then I remebered that if he went for the smallest group he will keep going."guys!"I said"He's going after the smaller groups first so if we stay together he can't get us all."Right when I said that I Heard something in the woods outside it sounded like footsteps but then a dragging noise so that meant"BOB!Guys follow me!"We ran outside and saw someone in the woods dragging something so me and everyone else ran straight toward him.We caught up to him and saw Bob in a net tall tied up either passed out or dead.But then the guy found heard us and threw a couple knives we managed to dodge then but one person was hit in the arm but was ok.She pulled the knife out of her arm"Use this  and kill him."She handed the knife to michael and he ran toward him.All a sudden Bob started to move around."Guys I think he's waking up!"I said"Michael keep him busy I'm gonna try to untie Bob."Michael said I'll try but I was already on the ground trying to cut the rope with a knife that was on the ground.When I got a couple ropes cut Bob said"NO! Emma you have to leave if you don't he'll get you all I'm already done for, see."He pulled up him shirt a little bit over is stomache and there was a huge stratch it was bleeding and bleeding."OH! Bob, how....."My voice just trailed off cause I new he was a goner."Bob I'm so sorry but...."He started to try and the only words I could understand made no sence"Emma his dad was killed here and he's getting revenge on the people who come here. He won't stop until there is no one left coming here!YOU HAVE TO GO NOW!....."His head fell back and his scratch wasn't bleeding as bad.I knew he was dead."Guys, he's gone."I said sadly."michael just stop he will run off if we leave grab Bob and go,"Michael stoped and grabed Bob and the guy who killed Bob ran off.We buried Bob and that was that.Another gone.

Bob's P.O.V

Me,Mitch and Michael were gonna keep watch for tonight.We have sat there for 4 hours and Michael and Mitch asked if they could go on to sleep.I said go ahead.It was about an hour after the guys went to sleep and I heard something in the woods."Who's there?!?"No answer.I grabed the golf club the only thing I saw.I walked toward the noise and said"WHO IS THERE, ANSWER ME NOW!"Still no answer.All a sudden someone came out of the woods straight toward me my only instint was to run, so I did.I turned around to wack him with the golf club but he hit it out of my hand and then stabbed a knife across my stomache."Well, well. Look who I got.If my dad didnt die here maybe you and your friends would all still be alive.At least you died just like him! A knife across him stomache!"I turned around and then passed out.The next thing I saw when I woke up was Emma she was trying to cut my rope.I told her everything and then I showed her my cut.I could tell she was about to cry but she held it in.I told her she had to leave and leave soon then blankness.